• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
PazzKat said:
You're....couting? Should I cound too? You've posted a lot more then me though. XD Maybe I should start double posting....

You can see who's posted, and the number of times they have posted, by clikcing on the number of posts beside the name of this thread when you are veiwing it from the parent fourum.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
At the minute XD. Im going round Seven Island trying to hatch my Tyrogue XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Hey, me too. I am going to put Hitmontop on my team, so I need an Adamant tyrouge with good IVs. While I'm at it, I am looking for a shiny one *points to siggy*.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Oh woops sorry I ve just remembered im at Cerulean cave trying to get a Shiny Mewtwo XD and I do have a Tyrogue egg im trying to hatch. Plus do you think a Naive nature good for a Charizard.

Pokemon_Veteran

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
im out peeps too busy for shiny hunting right now maybe i'll start up again in a couple of week, but good luck and dont stress yaself out, have fun ya'll :rambo:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i was trying to get shiny mewtwo but gave up because i wanted to get my chicorita to hatch and catch 2 dittos (so ruby can hacth copies) lol

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
I've encountered each legend bird 400 times each, I'll take a rest for now and look for....Raikou on FR
bounce.gif

I started Emerald yesterday too, I have better luck finding shinies on ROMs
hammer.gif

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i couldnt b bothered with shiny ledgendaries ill probably try wen i get leaf green in december that way i can still get all 382 (not including mew celebi deoxys and jirachi) ill have less than that because of no kyogre or latias or seviper :disappoin

Stevo-kun

Years
Hey do you know if you breed something with a Shiny is there more chance of you getting another shiny XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
Hey do you know if you breed something with a Shiny is there more chance of you getting another shiny XD.
That used to work in GSC, but it doesn't in Ruby/Sapphire/LeafGreen/FireRed/Emerald/Box/Coloseum.

pokemunna said:
btw is my sig too big?
You'll probably get some type of notification if it is, but I would go ahed and make it smaller, myself.

Stevo-kun

Years
Wll I might aswell try and my Tyrogue has just hatced and it has Mach Punch XD. Plus I am gonna trade my Shiny from R/S onto FR/LG XD. Oh yeah one more thing how many Pokemon do you need in you Pokedex to get the Johto Starter XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
Wll I might aswell try and my Tyrogue has just hatced and it has Mach Punch XD. Plus I am gonna trade my Shiny from R/S onto FR/LG XD. Oh yeah one more thing how many Pokemon do you need in you Pokedex to get the Johto Starter XD.
Umm... What do you mean the Jhoto starter. You can only get Todadile, Cyndaquil and Chikorita in Coloseum or Emerald.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Pokemon_Veteran said:

Pokemon_Veteran

ONLY IN EMERALD
UVE GOT TO GET ALL 200 FROM 3RD GEN POKEMON

COLOSSEUM U GET
CROCONAW
BAYLEEF
QUILAVA
U HAVE TO BREED TO GET 1ST FORM
*BOASTS* I HAVE 3 CHICORITA AND 2 EGGS (MIGHT BE SHINY) :laugh:

Back