• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Favorite Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
Alright! My first challenge! Hope I get a good type roster :S This will be either very easy or very hard depending on what I get. PLEASE don't give me Bug D: Although, someone problably WILL give me bug now that I've asked not to >.> Will Be using an emulator because I have a game in progress on my SS.

User: TheAbyss
Player: Zach
Game: Soul Silver
Will be doing a no Legendary run.

...And I guess that it's my responsability to give Zhinc his types, so...
Dragon, Steel, Fire, Dark, Normal, Ground. Have fun! :3

Normal, Steel, Fire, Grass, Psychic, Poison.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
in with platinum
User:Imevil
Plyer: Damansr
Game: Platinum
and for TheAbyss, your types are... grass, water, poison, bug, Fly, rock

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
Years
User: HallwayKid
Player: Hallway
Favorites: In text document that I will post later.

imevil, you get Fighting, Flying, Fire, Ground, Water, and Electric.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2018
UGH... wow I typed out my the entire thing, had sprites in it too, and then my internet dropped right before I hit Submit Reply. >:(
Now I'm just gonna list the names instead of going sprite hunting again, okay?
So anyways, I'm using Sammuthegreat's type list because he posted first, sorry imevil :/ and I got Linoone, Lucario, Arcanine, Venusaur, Gardevoir, and Beedrill. Not a bad list at all :) But I'll need to cheat for the first 4. I COULD get Linoone and Lucario via the safari zone, but by the time I have the right blocks to do that, I'd problably already have beaten the game -_-

And HallwayKid, you can have Dark, Water, Dragon, Fire, Grass, and Steel. Have fun!

Last edited:

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
Years
Umbreon_Sprite_by_mvidmaster.png
367.png
230_kingdra_1_m.png
136_flareon_1_m.png
103.png
205_forretress_1_m.png

Not a bad team. Since I can't trade I am going to cheat to get them and cheat to evolve Clampearl later in the game. I will start later tonight.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2018
I'm kinda just casually playing, still doing other stuff while I play. Just started recently and picked Totodile. I already brought the egg to Prof. Elm and am currently on Route 30. I've caught a Weedle and a Pidgey (possible Fly slave) and now I'm using Totodile to powerlevel Weedle to Level 5. Then I'll ditch Totodile. I'm confused as to when I should start cheating to get more guys, though, as Ralts isn't available until quite a bit later (after Bugsy.) I figured I should hack for Growlithe before I face Falkner. Suggestions?

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
I'm going to parcipiate:

User: daniehej
Player Name: Danie
Game: The game that fits my team most.
Favourites: I won't tell you :P
No legends.

Please give me Normal!!!

@Arnold: Types: Ghost Bug Psychic Rock Fire Normal

Yours are Ghost, Bug, Steel, Fire, Water, and Normal :D

---​

I take this challenge!

Username: Porygon Z
Game Name: Haru
Favourites: Almost one of Dragon or Steel type, please! No legends.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
Yours are Ghost, Bug, Steel, Fire, Water, and Normal :D

---​

I take this challenge!

Username: Porygon Z
Game Name: Haru
Favourites: Almost one of Dragon or Steel type, please! No legends.

Dude, daniehej got a team like 3 pages ago.

You can have:

Steel, Fighting, Dragon, Dark, Ground, Water.

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
Years
...And I guess that it's my responsability to give Zhinc HER types, so...
Dragon, Steel, Fire, Dark, Normal, Ground. Have fun! :3

Dragonite, Steelix, Ninetales, Tyranitar, Chansey, and Nidoqueen.
Not bad! It'll be interesting to use them all together, though.
I'll get right on figuring out how to transfer all the non-Sinnoh guys over to Diamond. (;
Thanks~! (:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2018
Hey, my buddy wanted to try this challenge out too, here's his registration form, if you don't mind, can you give him some types? He's doing no-ledgendaries, too.

Username: He doesn't have one lol
Game Name: LANCE
Game: Heart Gold

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2018
Okay, he got Tyranitar, Abowmasnow, Meganium, Heracross, Infernape, and Manectric. Not bad, hm?

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Ok stareted
-Got Pilup as starter
-Grinded him to 13
-Entered Oreberg
-Leveled up Piplup
-Beat through the mine
-Got Charmander
-Beat the gym trainers
-Beat Roark
-Piplup Evolved
Team
Charmander-15
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smoke Screen
Prinplup-18
Pound
Peck
Bubble
Bubble Beam

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
Years
I used pokesav to get all of my Pokemon. I wanted to have all six at the start. I edited the Pokemon I caught at the beginning so I wouldn't have unfair IV's or natures.

- Met Professor
- Chose Turtwig
- Got Pokedex
- Caught Five Pokemon
- Used pokesav to get my Pokemon
- Met Looker
- Beat Barry
- Beat Roark
- Traveled to Floaroma Town
- Beat Mars

Psycho's Leech Seed with Grox's Iron Defense worked well against Purugly.

Team
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2010
Domma101's Favourite Challenge:
Recieved Totodile from Elm (named Slave)
Caught Six Hoothoot and traded them for Combee, Charmander (egg), Seedot, (egg), Sneasel (egg), Onix (egg) and Skarmory (egg)
Used Totodile to Level Combee to level 5, then totodile found a nice home in the PC
Seedot Hatched
Charmander Hatched
Sneasel Hatched
Took on Bellsprout tower with charmander and sneasel both left about lvl 10
battled Falkner One shotted (critical hit) his pidgey with Charmander's Flamethrower (egg move)
Used flamethrower to get pidgeotto's health down to below half got excited, Used roost
used flamethrower again same thing, pidgeotto used gust, Charmander's health got to below half, used flamethrower, pidgeotto used roost, i used flame thrower again, pidegotto used gust critical hit and Charmander fainted, sent out seedot to level up, but, accidently used bide and pidgeotto used gust, seedot fainted, sent out sneasel, used taunt, pidgeotto uses gust i use screech, then gust again, then quick attack from sneasel, pidgeotto uses gust another quick attack and pidgeotto faints
Received Zephyr badge
Received togepi (egg)
Saved and Quit

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Username: Weavile 05
Game name: idk
Game: HeartGold
please do not pick dragon as the sixth type because that is a legendary and I preffer not to use legendaries, especially since they have to be 5 levels lower than the rest of my team.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
Years
Username: Weavile 05
Game name: idk
Game: HeartGold
please do not pick dragon as the sixth type because that is a legendary and I preffer not to use legendaries, especially since they have to be 5 levels lower than the rest of my team.

You can have Electric, Ice, Water, Ground, Steel, and Flying

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Alright thats

Electivire
Froslass
Kingdra
Dugtrio
Bronzong
Salamence

not bad, I guess. I'll obviously need to hack in Elekid, Snorunt, Diglett, Bronzor- well, actually, all of them, cuz they're all unavailable until really late in the game.. And Salamence-He won't evolve until like, after the E4, so... well if Lance can have level 50 Dragonite I should be able to do the same with Salamence.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Okay, after spending 30 minutes on the list, here I am, signing up...

User : 560cool.
Name : Seco (you should know this by now :P)
Game : Pokemon Platinum (my good ol' Pt., restarted 10 times by now ._.)
Favorites. : Srsly, it's huge. I won't post it !

I hope to get going ! I won't start right away, I need to get some things off my current game. *seeks bro's DS*
Also, please don't choose Dragon as 5th or 6th. That means Lati@s and I hate using legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back