• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Somehow I could totally imaging Darren with a hobo beard. I have no idea how I could even imagine something like that on him don' judge me, but I can. XD;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
omg lol it really is a hobo beard. But he wears it insanely well. I'd still tap that. XD

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Gurl, you'd tap anything It's not exactly a hobo beard, I would imagine more bushier and lots more there, but he does rock it quite well. I can't imagine him having any sort of a beard with his fancy "glee" hair though. That'd look just really freaky and weird.

Cherrim

Years
Would not! Just... most of the Glee cast... .___. Well, it's the start of one. I can't imagine him with a beard in Glee either though. XD;

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
EVEN TINA!? :OYeah, if it were a hobo beard it'd be more about replicating the hair on the top of his head and glueing it to the bottom of his chin essentially. XD;

Cherrim

Years
I love Tina. :D She was one of my faves in S1. He could have a Harry Potter beard to match his Potter hair. *u*

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
asian lightning shipping <3 Isn't that Harry Potter beard like, non-existant though? And I don't even see the resemblance with him and Harry in terms of hair. -_-

Cherrim

Years
I keep saying Harry Potter because I was a fan of Darren originally from A Very Potter Musical which is like the best thing that ever came out of the Harry Potter fandom, and he played Harry with long wavy/curly hair. XD;

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
I thought Darren +warblers only performed in dumb places like kindergartens and pet stores and the like. :o Brb getting a turtle to join the glee club.
No that's blaine, Darren plays in coffee shops, The middle of the street and in arena's the size of football pitches. I'd tap all the glee guys.......and maybe karofsky.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Anyone watching the glee project on oxygen? the winner gets a starring role in a 7 episode story arc on glee. I want Cameron to win.

It's a pretty awful show, ): Nothing what I thought it would be. I thought it would of been a talent show where the viewers vote for the winner, but instead the writers of glee choose the winner and the winner has already been chosen \:

Glee returns Tuesday 20th September! <3

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
I've just started watching Glee a month ago and I really enjoy it. I'm only on "Rumours" since I live in Brazil, so I follow their weekly episodes, so I could say I'm a Gleek. I've started watching Glee since the Beginning~Middle of Season Two, right around when Kurt left New Directions.

Honestly, my favorite character has to be either Rachel, Santana or Artie. Rachel, of course, gives this warm feeling to the show, and I can relate to her quirky dressing and her desire to be a star, since that's something I've been doing even before I've seen Glee.

Santana is a pretty cool character being so persuasive, and is possibly the polar opposite of Rachel.

Artie is my favorite male character since even though he is disabled and is basically ruled out as a nerd to people not apart of Glee, he still manages to be cool and be himself. I'm such a Gleek.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Well the point of the shirts on Born This Way were that they're meant to reveal traits about themselves that they were born with and can't change, in order to accept themselves for who they really are. Artie wasn't born a paraplegic, but with being vision-impaired, so that kind of explains why he's got "Four Eyes" on his shirt, instead of wheelchair-bound.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Ah, I understand how. I was just about to comment on why Emma had OCD on her shirt, since she had that when got it when she was 5, and not born with it, but then I saw "can't change" on your post.

Well, adding a generic "Post your favorite song" here was when they did "Loser Like Me" in Regionals, and I've fell in love with the song. My friends and I are attempting to do our cover of it, with me singing both leads since I'm the only person in the city who knows English and we are trying to learn the dance numbers. Though one thing that will be hard is that we need more people, because I only have a current cast of 5 at the moment, so that really lowers the enthusiasm of the song and dims the dance numbers (notably the "swaying" in the first time they sing the chorus, and the dance number during the verse Rachel sings after Finn's solo)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I don't want to post this but I might as well.

Darren and Harry (Blaine and Mike) have been promoted to Season 3 Regulars.

Chord (Sam) is leaving glee, his character may be a guest star occasionally, but he's leaving the club and such! ):

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I'm just catching up on my glee now.
Up to Prom Queen.

and ewww, he's back.

Back