• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Have You Pre-Ordered a Copy?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I will probably just buy them on release day! Or I might preorder one and get the other when I pick up the other haha. If there are nice goodies that come with it, I'll really wanna preorder, but eh. I never have, except when I imported, so idk.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
I plan on just picking it up after work when it comes out. I'd be very surprised if it was sold out in my area, so I should be good.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I pre-ordered both way back a couple of months ago (if I'm remembering right) and have paid all of it except for $30 that I'm gonna pay when I pick them up!!

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
Years
Just pre-ordered my copy of Black 2 about half an hour ago online. It's supposed to arrive on release day, but last time it said that it came the day after... hope it's right this time around. :)

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
I already pre-ordered Black 2 so during my break on Oct 7, I'm gonna pick it up, if that day isn't on the weekend, is it?

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I should, JB Hifi is taking pre-orders for $48 AUD, which is better than anywhere else iv'e seen. Still expensive compared to the rest of the world, like usual. But kinda funny cause they are selling the originals for $55 haha.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
Will there be any pre-order bonuses for these games? Or any specific rreason to pre-order the game?

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
There was some talk in the beginning about a key chain that I heard from my GS store, but so far there is nothing!!

EDIT: I think the only reason to pre-order is to assure that you get a copy!!

Well atm i wont have the spare cash to get on release, an if no special goodies i guess i'll just hold out on getting my copy. Any idea what the key chain was supposed to be of?

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
My friend at GS said it was gonna be a Meloetta key chain but he not know pokemon really so I think he might have been just guessing!!

Ah ok well it's always nice to get something with a pre-order, give the dedicated players soething extra whether it be a keychain or something else.
I may put the minimum pre-order amouunt down just in case =] ty for the info =]

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Your welcome, and it would have been nice, they haven't had extras since HG / SS it would have been nice, but I pre-order just to make sure I get my copies and they do not sell out!! You never know how many pokefans are in your area and they only get a limited amount of copies!!

Back