• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Litharreon

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Thanks, I'm still confused and had no luck, no one brings up an axe, lol..
I'm now looking for the girl's 'Qwagzer'?

have you tried actually cutting the tree? like going up to it and and trying to interact with it? I think I messed up with something - qwagzer is quagsire (or w/e it is) she is just a little girl, so she mis pronounces things

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
I am trying to get into the Adoption Agency and when I enter doorway to the tall grass behind it
I am transported to a strange room with a young girl and have been turned invisible while also not being able to move.If you can tell me how to fix this bug I would be extremely great-full.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I'd say make sure you're playing the game you download here:
http://pokemon-litharreon.wikia.com/wiki/Download

to my understanding you should not be able to do that - I'm working on removing and fixing the whole agency and a few other things then I'll update the game again with a bug free thing - however, that part is the only problem there, the recieving of the quest to get the axe should still work - you need to actually interact with the tree, then go to the adoption agency

pokemonlover1111

Lostelle
Years
have you tried actually cutting the tree? like going up to it and and trying to interact with it? I think I messed up with something - qwagzer is quagsire (or w/e it is) she is just a little girl, so she mis pronounces things

It says, as you may be able to guess, 'This tree looks like it can be cut down.'

Dark_Thunder

Meet The Team! Team Infinity!
Years
My God... YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
Some First's:
- Love Interest
- 17 Year Old Protagonist (Good Thinking Btw)
- Ancestor Pokémon (Might Not Be A First)
- Pokémon Counter Parts (Also May Nit Be A First
- YOUNG PROFFESOR (AMAZING I TELL YA)

Omg!!! Also I'm A Beginner Spriter. Any Tips? Also Id Love To Help! Wow When I Saw This I Was AMAZEDDDDD!!!! I Love This! In Fact Im Playing The Demo RIGHT THE FLIP NOWWWW!! This Is My First Ultimate Reaction To A Game Like This. PM Me About The Help And Spriting Thing. My God I Love This!!! Cant Wait Till Its Done!
You Have My Full Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha. (Too Much Chocolate)
- Dark Thunder

Quote: Remember, Sky's The Limit!

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
It says, as you may be able to guess, 'This tree looks like it can be cut down.'

I ask because the event does not start until you officially try to actually cut it down ;)
if it still doesnt work then I must have screwed up somewhere ;-;

My God... YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
Some First's:
- Love Interest
- 17 Year Old Protagonist (Good Thinking Btw)
- Ancestor Pokémon (Might Not Be A First)
- Pokémon Counter Parts (Also May Nit Be A First
- YOUNG PROFFESOR (AMAZING I TELL YA)

Omg!!! Also I'm A Beginner Spriter. Any Tips? Also Id Love To Help! Wow When I Saw This I Was AMAZEDDDDD!!!! I Love This! In Fact Im Playing The Demo RIGHT THE FLIP NOWWWW!! This Is My First Ultimate Reaction To A Game Like This. PM Me About The Help And Spriting Thing. My God I Love This!!! Cant Wait Till Its Done!
You Have My Full Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha. (Too Much Chocolate)
- Dark Thunder

Quote: Remember, Sky's The Limit!

wow o-o thanks haha, thankl you for your many kind words ^^

I liked the idea of what I've done, its nice to know others do too :)

i'll PM u I guess about the other stuff :P
thank you for your support ^^

Dark_Thunder

Meet The Team! Team Infinity!
Years
No Probs Dude! I Just Really Love The Progress

Fact: I Made My Profile Picture, The One With Riolu

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
thanks for letting me know :P

I'll make sure everything works perfectly for the next update (which may be longer than anticipated, I want everything to be perfect x.x)

if anyone knows a good site to upload **** to I'd appreciate it - I dont want to make people have to set up accounts with sites, thats annoying and no one does it (I especially dont) I also want it to be free haha, so media fire is only good if I split the download into 3 things .-.
(its like 255 mb's and media fire only allows 200 for free)

pokemonlover1111

Lostelle
Years
thanks for letting me know :P

I'll make sure everything works perfectly for the next update (which may be longer than anticipated, I want everything to be perfect x.x)

if anyone knows a good site to upload **** to I'd appreciate it - I dont want to make people have to set up accounts with sites, thats annoying and no one does it (I especially dont) I also want it to be free haha, so media fire is only good if I split the download into 3 things .-.
(its like 255 mb's and media fire only allows 200 for free)

https://mega.co.nz/

Try this?

pokemonlover1111

Lostelle
Years
wow, thats awesome! thanks so much, I'll definitely use it, I'll even test it out later today and give you guys a sneak peek of whats what

also, as a bit of an update:
-----------------------------------
Awakened forms...
That is all

It's the new and improved version of the 'old fashioned' Mega-Upload. :p

Also looking forward for the next update! Be sure to fix that tree thing, ;)

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
This game looks amazing. I haven't actually logged on to comment about a hack/Fan game in a long time, because most games never make it anywhere and the creator dissapears. You seem to actually comment semi-quickly with updates, and the updates are typically really nice. It love the story, and as much as I was iffy about the spearow/Growlithe thing, the pokemon dying off works perfectly with that.
A few quick questions.
Something that inspired me about pokemon Bronze (before it *ahem* died) was the skilling system. a fishing/mining system, if at all possible, might create a lot more late game replay, especially with completionists like myself. Include Achievements for reaching certain levels, or mining amoungs? Maybe make a crafting system, crafting fancy pokeballs and fishing rods, or something? Not necessary, just really fun of course.
The Sudowoodo problem.
Sudowoodo is fantastic midgame, and Bonsly covers ground early game, but by late game i typically am forced to trade him out for something with more coverage and power. Is there any way you can do like you did with Bidoof, with a possible Rock/Grass coverage instead of normal rock? I would really enjoy that endgame. And if you need someone to make a sprite, I wouldn't say I'm great, but I'm willing to try.
Those pointless and mostly self centered things aside, This game is going to be one of the greatest I think ever shown on this forum. Please, whatever you do don't give up on it.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
It's the new and improved version of the 'old fashioned' Mega-Upload. :p

Also looking forward for the next update! Be sure to fix that tree thing, ;)
Thanks, I'm starting to get bored with making the game - giving myself til christmas gives me time to slack off and get back into the game after being away for so long, as well as plenty of time to balance other important things
dont worry, I'll make sure to fix it right away hahaha
I'm also re-working most of the stuff in the beginning of the game, and will make sure things work how they are supposed to be working and it will be a little more "user friendly" such as meeting 2 of the gym masters very early on and having them explain most of how the gyms work, for example

This game looks amazing. I haven't actually logged on to comment about a hack/Fan game in a long time, because most games never make it anywhere and the creator dissapears. You seem to actually comment semi-quickly with updates, and the updates are typically really nice. It love the story, and as much as I was iffy about the spearow/Growlithe thing, the pokemon dying off works perfectly with that.
A few quick questions.
Something that inspired me about pokemon Bronze (before it *ahem* died) was the skilling system. a fishing/mining system, if at all possible, might create a lot more late game replay, especially with completionists like myself. Include Achievements for reaching certain levels, or mining amoungs? Maybe make a crafting system, crafting fancy pokeballs and fishing rods, or something? Not necessary, just really fun of course.
The Sudowoodo problem.
Sudowoodo is fantastic midgame, and Bonsly covers ground early game, but by late game i typically am forced to trade him out for something with more coverage and power. Is there any way you can do like you did with Bidoof, with a possible Rock/Grass coverage instead of normal rock? I would really enjoy that endgame. And if you need someone to make a sprite, I wouldn't say I'm great, but I'm willing to try.
Those pointless and mostly self centered things aside, This game is going to be one of the greatest I think ever shown on this forum. Please, whatever you do don't give up on it.

wow o_O
thats a lot! hahaha, thank you very much for your many kind words <3

i probably have forgotten to change things...
originally I was going to have the starters be growlithe, spearrow or eevee, but instead I made new starters, but eevee-spearow-growlithe will still have a big role in my game
however rather than being like that normally, they will have been scientifically modified and will only have eevee-lution properties for those specific ones (not to mention altered stats as well...)

a big thing in the story is the creation of those pokemon, but it hasnt been discussed (and is unknown to most of my little NPC's and important characters~

as for crafting and ****, I'm actually implementing just that, and it's looking pretty good - I just need to iron out a few things, but I'll have a few standard pokeballs, and the rest must be crafted yourself with certain "drops" you receive from defeating pokemon in battle
(I'm also altering how some pokeballs work, such as the heal ball actually healing your pokemon slowly while walking, and many others)

I havent told anyone ( so feel special! >:( ) about my idea for "awakened forms"
I'm certain you've heard of "mega evolutions" but this is just retarded, they are not "evolutions" merely alternate forms, I have taken this concept to heart and improved it greatly - to answer your question, as a post game tool, a trainer can train pokemon (in a way, with conditions all of which still undetermined) to the point where they reach "awakened forms" (along with conditions still unknown)

basically they are essentially "mega evolutions" just much better and available for all final evolution pokemon (certain pokemon will have either very similair ones/exact same ones depending on their situations, such as slobro Vs slowking - gastrodon - etc)
it will essentially make all pokemon viable, as well as giving the trainer extra inscentive to train and keep playing long after the game has finished

as another end game thing I'm thinking of making guilds, where you join certain villainous teams and do missions, you essentially join them to "tear them down from within" and serve the one guild you officially join, however you can either "sabotage a mission" and gain the credit for the "hero guild" or be an anonymous face for the villain guild and complete the mission for them - in both situations neither guild deducts points for serving the other one as you are an anonymous face, but rewards you if you complete theirs

as for achievements, they are in the works, but I'm still working on it

66hunter66

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
I havent told anyone ( so feel special! >:( ) about my idea for "awakened forms"
I'm certain you've heard of "mega evolutions" but this is just retarded, they are not "evolutions" merely alternate forms, I have taken this concept to heart and improved it greatly - to answer your question, as a post game tool, a trainer can train pokemon (in a way, with conditions all of which still undetermined) to the point where they reach "awakened forms" (along with conditions still unknown)
As an Idea, you could make it a drop thing, like a very rare high level drop, or doing quests (HINTHINT?:D) and make it mystery dungeon style (rare glowing beam of light in a random cave close to starting location) assuming pokemon has reached a certain level, fulfilled certain things, and/or has an item equipped, IE;
Scizor -> ???
Level 75+
quick claw equipped
Use Metal shard
Stat increase, mostly in speed, learns new rare move, maybe razor wind or something Dunno.
Moral of the story is it would take a bit to accomplish these things.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
As an Idea, you could make it a drop thing, like a very rare high level drop, or doing quests (HINTHINT?:D) and make it mystery dungeon style (rare glowing beam of light in a random cave close to starting location) assuming pokemon has reached a certain level, fulfilled certain things, and/or has an item equipped, IE;
Scizor -> ???
Level 75+
quick claw equipped
Use Metal shard
Stat increase, mostly in speed, learns new rare move, maybe razor wind or something Dunno.
Moral of the story is it would take a bit to accomplish these things.

it sounds nearly irrelevant, as I have never had a pokemon ever reach lv 75 - and as you want to improve sudowoodo, I doubt you would reach 75 at all, I want it to be like they need max friendship, and a few other requirements, but stuff like that

66hunter66

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
it sounds nearly irrelevant, as I have never had a pokemon ever reach lv 75 - and as you want to improve sudowoodo, I doubt you would reach 75 at all, I want it to be like they need max friendship, and a few other requirements, but stuff like that

Whut. How can you not reach 75+?? I feel bad for the pokemon games you have, sitting there not 75+. :l
I guess Max Happiness by itself would work out better for most people though.
Idea: Raise the chances of waking up when sleeping. I slept through twelve turns without waking up, actually healing myself because my pokemon refused to wake up.

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Whut. How can you not reach 75+?? I feel bad for the pokemon games you have, sitting there not 75+. :l
I guess Max Happiness by itself would work out better for most people though.
Idea: Raise the chances of waking up when sleeping. I slept through twelve turns without waking up, actually healing myself because my pokemon refused to wake up.
I never needed to reach lv 75, maybe thats just me
I've also never had problems with sleeping...iunno if youve played my game or not, but regardless, you get a pokeflute eventually, so you can just use that

Back