• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
Who wants to play some PUBG with me soon? Ill be setting up a squad and we can start spraying some fools left and right while i wait the next good MP game to waste hours on aside from League. My squad has an application process though where i have to test how salt proof you are bt actually talking sh*t to ya in-game

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Who wants to play some PUBG with me soon? Ill be setting up a squad and we can start spraying some fools left and right while i wait the next good MP game to waste hours on aside from League. My squad has an application process though where i have to test how salt proof you are bt actually talking sh*t to ya in-game

Channeling some of that inner docdisrespect up your ***?

Id love to though. Its always fun to talk sh** on PPC in anything so dont miss that opporuntiy guys.

In reality it will never happen doe. PPC is too bad.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
^^So apparently losing promos still have dore effects on homo sapien promates xd
Bruh dont PMS in a forum.

Pubg was made in 3rd person in mind while the First person parts were only meant to be part of aiming so its kinda forgiveable but legit they do have to tweak it to feel snappier.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
The lack of Stardew Valley on the Switch is really trying my patience. Still can't believe I didn't jump at that $11 sale on Prime Day for the XBOX One version.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
We are living in a really dank timeline.

Bioware Montreal aka Mass Effect Andremeda's team is shutdown and merged the studio with EA motive
Link here at Eurogamer Source

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Looking like Modern Warfare 2 will be hitting XBOX One backwards compatibility this week.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Middle of Earth Shadow of War is getting some FIRE right now.

Shelob being an actual humanoid esque spider lady but thats nothing serious compared to MICROTRNSACTIONS in a single player RPG. LIKE WHAT?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Eh, single or multi I think it's despicable. It's around the same as using gacha for free-to-plays to me, so I don't really think it being a solo or multiplayer experience really makes it any better or worse when you're still paying for the game.

And given the publisher, I'm not particularly surprised.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
I usually dont mind microtransactions but considering that they still devoted actual time and resources to actually make such in Shadow of War is still baffling to me to say the least.

In a much more masculine note, Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus... im making a thread dedicated for it now considering that its coming in October which may still be a couple of days from now.

And Senua's Sacrifice was just released a day ago btw

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
Hellblade is really interesting but too many butthurt reviewers ruin the game's reputation. Dont listen to em chat, listen to me instead.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Hey chat is it possible for one to create a "hot video game chicks - family friendly version" in our subforum?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Opinions wanted: How do you think the events in Charlottesville will affect games such as Wolfenstein The New Colossus and more importantly, Far-Cry 5, both in respect to development and public reception.

Go.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Hey chat is it possible for one to create a "hot video game chicks - family friendly version" in our subforum?
tumblr_lnppzx6H941ql201ao1_500.gif

No
Not surprised. I'd like to see them polish their game a bit more before release. Hopefully the Time will be used to do just that.
Opinions wanted: How do you think the events in Charlottesville will affect games such as Wolfenstein The New Colossus and more importantly, Far-Cry 5, both in respect to development and public reception.

Go.

You should make this it's own thread. Would warrant interesting discussions.

Arsenic

Years
I find it difficult to generate enough filler to put together a half-assed OP right now so I put it here. I suppose I will see what I can do...

Arsenic

Years
There's not really more to say that what I have lol. Never been a sangheili man of a lot of words. I simply get a message across.

Also that face aggravates me. I wish to beat it with a club like a baby seal.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019

Fixed

I1Aoe7u.jpg

Also:
- Fallout 4 GOTY psa well not really
- quake champions Early access launches at Aug 22 which also includes one character that i fully expected to be a champion in game, and as someone who experienced the closed beta first hand, there should be improvements to connection and netcode since those were the issues many of us faced during closed beta
Spoiler:

Also BJ Blazko just celebrated his birthday:
20776512_1518651328202385_3366201195782434340_o.jpg

And im celebrating mine today since its my actual birthday. Captin blazko and i share the same birth month. Interesting.

ALSO! I MADE ANOTHER NEW LEAGUE OF LEGENDS VIDEO! COMPLETE WITH A SORT OF CLICKBAIT TITLE AND THUMBNAIL!

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Seems a new game from THQ Nordic was leaked in a magazine.

Spoiler:

Biomutant!!

Back