• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Cresent

Should thier be a City In a?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Intro
Hello Pokecommunity :D How are ya today? My Name is Zerkrom but my fans and friends call me Zerks. I am currently working on a New type of Pokehack. In this hack there will be 10 GYMS :D Think im kidding around? Well Do ya? Ya I am :P Ive wanted to produce a hack that is different from the rest and hey mabye even make a sequal or prequal. But anyway If your a Scripter, Programmer, Mapper, Spriter, Music Inserter or anything dealing with Pokehacks then please Join. Ive been making teams that dont even last long due to people quitting on me, no responces ect. so if your a great hacker dont just shrug this thread off. At east support the Hack and mabye you could be in the credits too ;) well onto the next section of this thread the Plot! But i need to say something else too...I too will also be working on the hack as well and will be making updates and side notes of new features along the way. But Please look through the thread and see if you would love to join
thank you.

Support Pokemon Heroes/Savers

banner.jpg

POKEMON SAVERS: Episode I
WILD FANG
The 2 Zaibor Beasts, the 6 Elements: Fire, Water, Ice, Leaf, Earth, and Electricity . The Distant Past... these things are all related because of the Legend they All Come from..... 10,000 Years Ago in the Region of Kaior, there was a Prince and A Princess who wielded the powers of Light (Psychic) and Dark the Princess Ruled the Eastern Terra side of Kaior while the Prince Ruled the Tropi Western Side of the Region. For years there was peace among the two Sides until....the Prince became power hungry and tried to take over the Entire Region. It was then the Princess and her 6 Warriors that were fighting the Prince's Forces took action and used the Element Crystals to seal the dark powers that the Prince used...the Forbidden Powers. After a great battle the War was over but at a price...both the Prince and the Princess were turned into Jewels, the Princess Opal and the Prince Amythest the Warriors then decided to have the Kingdom joined together. The new King, who was the Warrior of Fire and the Queen, the Warrior of Ice both married to govern over the Eastern Side as did the Warriors of Leaf and Electricity For the west. As for the warriors of Earth and Water; they created 2 Noble beasts Terratops and Taigua the Region's legendaries and protectors of the East and West parts of the Kaior Kingdom.
Now after 10,000 Years history is about to repeat itself, and 7 Heroes must stand up to the occasion to destroy the Prince Amethyst and its power before it falls into the Wrong hands.....
This is the Begining of a Trilogy of Stories....of woven together by 8 Youths... 7 of Light... 1 Of Darkness.

FEATURES

• New Region "Kaior"
  • Gen 3, and 4 Pokemon
  • New Music and Some Familiar Sounds
  • A Long and Dramatic Storyline Filled with Action
  • FAKEMON
  • New Starters
  • You are Never Lone with the Main Characters Traveling with You
  • New Villains: Dark-Nexus
  • More to Come...

Application

Your Preferred Name:
Ways of Contact:
If You are on Often:
Poof of Job:
Job Wanted:
Your Main Skill and Rank(optional)

Current Members
Zerkrom The Hedgehog: Leader, Spriter
Maxj2009: Spriter. Co-Leader
ThatOneGirl: Scripter, Heart of the Team
Soulryu - Tile Inserter,Mapper
Blazikenboy -Spriter

[/CENTER]
SonicSoulFighterz

Last edited:

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
Your Preferred Name: Xero
Ways of Contact: pm or just post it on here
If You are on Often: every day, just not all the time
Poof of Job: My own team, Team White Wolves.
Job Wanted: Co-story writer/ Co-creator

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Your Preferred Name: Xero
Ways of Contact: pm or just post it on here
If You are on Often: every day, just not all the time
Poof of Job: My own team, Team White Wolves.
Job Wanted: Co-story writer/ Co-creator

Your in my friend :D lets work together!

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
lol. thanks! something i forgot to add is that im also a fakemon artist. in training. at the beginner level. jk. i could make you one now if u want.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
Your Preferred Name: Zygs
Ways of Contact: MSN or PM here...or EGC
If You are on Often: I'll be on less due to summer, but I've finished mapping Opal and I'll probably be up daily
Poof of Job: OOH POOF...
Spoiler:

Job Wanted: Mapper ^_^ I can also help you with story stuff, but bear in mind that IS why both other teams I tried out for both broke up.

so...

Controversial?

Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
Sounds good mate, just saying I'll be in the UK timezone so can you get on a bit earlier especially considering I have to sleep early for work experience

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Major Towns and Cities

Main City Names:
Arborheim
Shoreside City
Terminal Town
Kaior Castle Town
Pullum Town
Egypland
(first place poll question)
(Second place)
(third place)
(4th place)
(5th place)
(6th Place)

Controversial?

Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
Unless you're going for a medieval-style game, I'd change some of those names.
Egypland sounds like something a kid would come up with, no offense.

Also I have an idea for a city; A bio-dome...underwater. Kinda like Rapture except a thriving colony with a gym and everything. Whatcha think?

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Progress

Maps: 0% Dire Need of Progress

Sprites: Trainers: 12% Pokemon: 95%
Scripting and Programming: 0%

Leader's Comments: We need more members for the Hack and our two spriters (Me and Maxj) Are Busy). Please ConTribuite

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2021
Your Preferred Name: Shubunkus
Ways of Contact: PM over PokeCommunity (If I get accepted I'll give you my e-mail)
If You are on Often: Every day
Proof of Work: Don't have any as I am on vacation an still a beginner scripter and haven't had anything to work on lately.
Job Wanted: Basic Scripter
Additional Information: If you don't want me on the team because I am still sort-of a beginner scripter, it's ok (I have been studying XSE scripting for a while, though). If I do get on the team I can also help with other things that you might need (like designing special tiles like statues, or giving storyline ideas) if you want.

Thatonegurl

Scripter
Years

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
alright, zerks is kinda busy nowadays with other projects, but as co-leader, ill address this thread until his return. Liz, i know u from my team. ur half accepted. (need zerks judgement too).

Ganeshwar and Shubunkus, can u guys post some proof of what ur both applying for?

Thatonegurl

Scripter
Years
alright, zerks is kinda busy nowadays with other projects, but as co-leader, ill address this thread until his return. Liz, i know u from my team. ur half accepted. (need zerks judgement too).

Okey doke. Thanks.
In the meantime, are there any scripts that need writing?

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
umm... well, one u can work on would probably be the event where the player gets the pokecom. itll be given via the president of the nps to the players home.

Thatonegurl

Scripter
Years
So, where will the game begin at?
And where do you want the script to begin at? Also, how do you want the script to be triggered? (Talking to the president, walking into a certain area, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back