• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ϟ Sparks & Shocks ϟ [Electric Rodents Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Nah, I'd think you're to wily to get caught in any sort of trouble. Most likely, a trailing Pichu would catch all that for ya!

Haha!! Naw i'd make sure that wouldnt happen :P

Would anyone consider being soo small, a drawback to becoming an electric rodent?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Name (Username or Nickname) : Wind Heart
Partner Rodent : Pachirisu
Partner's nickname : Pachipa
Why do you like electric rodents? : Because they're so cute.
Answer to the topic :
if you could be any rodent for a day which will you be other than ur partner pokemon??
I would become Emolga, because I want to fly high up to the sky.

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
Years
Haha!! Naw i'd make sure that wouldnt happen :P

Would anyone consider being soo small, a drawback to becoming an electric rodent?

Well, depends on how small is small. I don't think so. Considering how tiny little mice can tear up the electrical cables of my computer and still survive. (True story: A dead rodent was found in an engine bay after it chewed on some electrical wiring in a mini cooper. Scared the poop out of a mechanic when the limp body flopped out after he removed the underbody covering of the car.)

Name (Username or Nickname) : Wind Heart
Partner Rodent : Pachirisu
Partner's nickname : Pachipa
Why do you like electric rodents? : Because they're so cute.
Answer to the topic :
if you could be any rodent for a day which will you be other than ur partner pokemon??
I would become Emolga, because I want to fly high up to the sky.

Howdy and welcome! I agree, flying about as Emolga would be AWESOME!

Last edited:

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Name (Username or Nickname) : Kawaii Pikachu :3

Partner Rodent : Pikachu

Partner's nickname : Lulu

Why do you like electric rodents? : They belong to the group of amazingly cute Pokémon!!

Which is my favorite: I think that one is obvious by my name and partner rodent lol :3

If you could be any rodent for a day, which will you be other than your partner Pokémon: I would have to say Pichu. Because Pichu is the smaller, just as adorable, version of Pikachu! :3

Years
Name (Username or Nickname): Cirno
Partner Rodent: Emolga
Partner's nickname: None yet!
Why do you like electric rodents?: They're tiny, adorable, and are the best type (electric). Really nothing else I can say - I just love them! :D
If you could be any rodent for a day which will you be, other than your partner Pokemon?
Definitely Pikachu. I really wanted to be one as a kid and looked up to Ash's Pikachu a lot so that kind of stuck even now when I'm 21~

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
Username:ClumzyTrainR13
Partner Rodent:Pichu
Partner's Nickname:ClumzyChu
Why Do You Like Electric Rodents: Of course, there is no other pokemon cuter than the electric pokemon species, from the beginning of pokemon as pikachu to the current time as Emolga, none can compare.
If You Could Be Any Rodent for a day which will you be, other than your partner pokemon? I would be Minus, because I have always wanted a twin, and as Minus I would always have a twin to keep me in a positive mood. (Who got that? Anybody?)

Starry Windy

Years
I would be Minus, because I have always wanted a twin, and as Minus I would always have a twin to keep me in a positive mood.
Welcome to the club, ClumzyTrainR13! And I agree with you (and its name is Minun, not Minus :)). When Plusle and Minun are together, they are always in positive mood.
311.gif
312.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Sign-up:
Name: Darklix-
Partner Rodent: Emolga
Why I like electric rodents: it all started with classic pikachu, I always thought he was cute in the anime, but i never really used him in game.Then when I got in Pokemon white and got to the electric gym leader, I started to appreciate the electric types more. Now I love their moves and just, electric is cool. I don't know how else to explain it :D
Topic: the cutest rodent Pokemon in my opinion would have to be pichu. And I love my partner Pokemon because Emolga was the first Pokemon to get me to love the electric types! I believe Emolga was one of my first favorite electric-type Pokemon to use.

Thank you! And I would really love to join this club!

CourageHound

Years
?
yeah i couldn't remember the name so i just guessed lol. Technically tho, if Plusle and Minun are together, they would be in a 0 mood. :P

Haha I think you mean neutral mood :cheeky:?

@Darklix- Its nice to have you aboard! Whays your favorite trait about Emolga?

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
@CourageHound
Thanks and my favorite trait about Emolga is that it is a electric/flying type; making emolga a useful pokemon to have on my team. Especially through the main story game play part. Also, (if I have my facts right) flying have a weakness against electric types. So, depending on the pokemon im battling, I could use the electric moves or flying moves.

CourageHound

Years
^Lolz

Ok guys i'd like to suggest a new topic:

How do you feel about Game Freak making evolutions of the rodents that dont currently evolve? What would you want them to be like?

Starry Windy

Years
How do you feel about Game Freak making evolutions of the rodents that don't currently evolve? What would you want them to be like?
I want Pachirisu's evolution, but after it evolves, it might be totally different than I would imagine.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I would love to see a evolved form of Pachirisu, Ninja Squirrel FTW it may be like the Red squirrel of the UK. To tell you the truth was I the only one who thought Elmonga was pachirisu evolution ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
ϟ Sparks & Shocks ϟ [Electric Rodents Fan Club]

I wouldn't be disapointed and I wouldn't be happy if they added evolutions. I wasn't too happy when I figured out pikachu evolved into raichu. I wish the evolution stopped at pikachu. Its not like I would quit if they made evolutions haha. I don't mind it.

CourageHound

Years
I actually saw a pretty good looking Pachirisu evolution in a youtube vid. All in all I'd be pretty happy the electric rodents got evolutions so they wouldn't be so outclassed in battle

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
I'd love to see some sort of evolution. I never use emolga or pachirisu because I knew they didn't evolve :l Probably not the best reason but it seemed like when I would use Pokémon like that I would be beaten all the time once I got into the higher level battles :( They just don't have the strength needed to take on 2nd or 3rd evolutions.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

How do you feel about Game Freak making evolutions of the rodents that dont currently evolve? What would you want them to be like?

I would love to see a new Pachirisu. A baby form.
About Emolga, I don't see Emolga with a new evolution, it is too cute to evolve to something else D:
What about two baby Pokémon? I mean. Emolga or Pachirisu can have two baby Pokémon at the begining. And the first one can be more powerful on speed stats, and the second one could be more powerful on SpeAttack. On this way, we can have two different Emolga or Pachirisu, one is better on speed, or on SpecAttack.
Sorry it is late here, and I'm to tired to write it well xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back