• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
Beautiful CGs~ >/////<
The neon green screen is a tad bright.
Other than that, everything looks great.
I don't mind the lack of music. Personally, I don't listen to GBA music a lot.
Five more days to go for the beta, right? ;D -excited-

Dyegov

Spider Pig!
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 1, 2008
Why do you keep causing me heart attacks? OMG, that's wonderful!!! Congrats :)

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
now that looks great. i will probably download the demo once you release it. 9/10 from me, the Deoxys and Celebi event looks fantastic. keep it up!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hey, OmegaGroudon. The game is coming a long quite nicely, but I am not too sure about all of the sprites... (except for the hero/heroine, those are awesome!)

The others... let's say... are bad. Not to break it down too hard on you, but it's true. I would be glad to help you out with spriting, I've already created overworlds for the hero. PM me if you're interested. Sorry for letting you down a few weeks ago.

Even if you say no, I'll still wish you good luck!

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
You've done a nice job on the screens, but you didn't have to post literally every screen. I feel spoilt now :P

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I agree with Houndoomed, you should have posted a screen of only 1 or 2 of the same text block. Well, the hack's really coming along great, so I hope to see more progress throughout the rest of the year.

By the way, I really love the screens!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Copyright infringment. >.< I am just kidding. I was thinking that same idea about the suicune in a lake. Oh well.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
jonsploder, do NOT spam. If you continue to do this, I will have to give you a second warning.

axibar, your post is rather mini-mod like; instead of posting, please report it to the moderators. ;)

--FG

Yeah yeah, gimme a warning, I dont care. Gimme a ban, yipee! You guys really need to losen up a little, and injoy the forums instead of telling everyone off all the time.

Years
Yeah yeah, gimme a warning, I dont care. Gimme a ban, yipee! You guys really need to losen up a little, and injoy the forums instead of telling everyone off all the time.

That really isn't for you to say, but it is your opinion. If you wish to spam topics then go to a different forum, because it isn't tolerated here.

On Topic ~ Omega, those screens are awesome! Where did you get the pictures of Celebi and the sketch of Celebi and the main character?

Looking great! Might want someone to touch up the grammar however. But other than that, it looks awesome.

-Krobe

The Dash

Hurr.
Years

How about you learn to obey the rules? Spam is a bane on everyone's eyes, why should we suffer just because you want the Mods to "Loosen up"?

On Topic: The screens look awesome man, can you please upload it somewhere other than Imageshack next time? It took me 10 minutes just to let them all load!

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2007
Yes I agree because rules are made for a reason and theres always got to have some one to enforce them.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Erm... please stop talking about rules in my thread^^
@Krobelus : The sketch is just some skill in photoshop. Its quite easy to make the effect^^
@The Dash : I'll tried upload in photobucket but they minimized my screenies...Any other suggestion?

Well, another update about DEOXYS !!
deoxysod5.png

( Sorry, its imageshack ... )

There is 2 more days...
Just wait for it !

Back