• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V2

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
THE INCREDIBLY WANDERING THREAD

Basically, the point of this topic is to be... moved all around PC. The discussion within it shall adapt to the section it's found in, too.

To members:
  • You may talk while the topic is static. Try for the topic at hand to fit the forum the thread is in, so if it's moved to Pokémon General, you can talk about your favorite Pokémon, or if you find it on Q&F, you can all hail Steve's pants.
  • Please don't SPAM. This is all for fun, but don't be carried away with it. Always post with the 4/25 rule in mind.
  • Have fun looking for the topic!

To moderators:
  • You are free to move this whenever you want, wherever you want.
  • Remember not to leave any kind of redirects! PC would become infested with those.
  • Move it to the weirdest places you can imagine. Includes all possible forums and subforums. And by all, I mean ALL.

I think it's time for a new thread. Don't you guys?

Last edited:

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
Agreed. It was a fun ride, but nothing can ever compare to the fun of riding across route 3 on your bike waiting for nidoran eggs to hatch while the parents are really not interested in each other! Get over it, seriously.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Agreed. It was a fun ride, but nothing can ever compare to the fun of riding across route 3 on your bike waiting for nidoran eggs to hatch while the parents are really not interested in each other! Get over it, seriously.

Pfft, we all know route 10 is better than route 3 ^_____^

Years
I can't even remember what the route names are called and where they are! XD
You give me a map, though, and I know exactly where they are.​

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Pokemon Black and White is good for the new players as its explains everything :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
New thread?! ;o; But the other one was so funny, I couldn't wait for everyone to see...! Oh well. I should be playing Black tbh. I'm doing a challenge that everyone should do. It's really weird using old Pokemon in the main game though, haha.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Man, I need to visit someone's black City so I can make grass and stuff appear in my White Forest so I can catch a Gasty to evolve into a beastly Gengar. XD

...that sentence sounds vaguely sexual. >_>

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Oh. That explains why the original Wandering Thread is alone, closed in that dead forum :(

Anyway, welcome to the new one!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aww, new thread. Time to make it epic by gracing it with my presence~

I still haven't beat Black. /is lazy. I really need to do that so I can start this fanfiction I have planned...

Guy

just a guy
Years
It would be funny to see both of the wandering threads being moved around.

Anywho, Black and White? I've been playing White slowly again, sometimes I skip a few days before picking it back up, but I really should be playing it more often. ):

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I just want to do the end of Black because I hear it's epic. I've not been playing video games in general much as of late. My attention span must be deteriorating again.

Years
I want to play Black more often, but my DS is on the fritz. My roommate spilled soda on it and now the left arrow key hardly works. >_< I just get frustrated with it and quit soon after.

I kind of want to restart it too since I'm in the postgame now but I have nowhere to store my Pokemon ;____;

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
-totally getting involved in this one-

I couldn't dream of restarting. And really Unova needs someplace where, when you're on your bike, gravity will do most of the biking for you. XD Cycling road in kanto and Sinnoh, for example. XD

Also, I have a shiny oshawott and axew I'm debating on evolving. thoughts?

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
We all shall forever be on the first page of the Wandering Thread.. at least until it dies off to make a new one again. ;w;

& Sammi, in the same spot as you. xD; I'm beating the game plot slowly, but I know I'll be tempted to restart not long after I beat the E4. Though, I've made it a goal for Black to be the first game that I really attempt to fully fill up the Pokedex, find shinies on, and maybe get into EV training. Whether or not that really happens remains to be seen. = =

Also, I'd keep that Shiny Oshawott, personally.~

Back