• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Hey there fellas. I've recently got the master ball, and I am not really sure of catching Giratina usin' it, cause there are many other legendary pokemon in this game, so any suggestions?

well i dont catch any pokes with master balls.....only normal pokeballs....all games or else according to me its no fun using master balls

lovefist

don't hurt me!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015
i really need helps!!!!
i 've defeated the Lauren's gym in FLAMERNY CITY and got the TM 50 Flame Blow to burn some logs. and i don't know what should i do next ??? plz help me ...

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
EDIT:Got past Flamerny, nvm. Were do you find the zoo pokemon? I got shinx.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2012

Nope, it's Wesley's work only ;)

You get it from Rycian City's Gym so you should already have it o.O
Or you don't have 6th badge yet?

I dont have the 6th badge yet because, the 6th gym if i arrive theres nobody inside, the gym leader is gone or something lols ;o

Oh nvm I found the gym leader but I gotta find some pokemons for him, I only found Shinx, I cant find the other 2 pokemons .. o_O

EDIT: I already found them. ^_^

Last edited:

lovefist

don't hurt me!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015
EDIT:Got past Flamerny, nvm. Were do you find the zoo pokemon? I got shinx.

what u mean " zoo pokemon"??? where can i find it and what should i do there???
tyvm
can any body help me?? what should i do after defeadin' Gym in Flamerny City????

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Ok I just beat Team Steam in their hideout before DrakeBreath city.
I found the Alpha thingy and I don't have Fly so I can't fly back to yellow town.
I tried running all the way back but in Dusk something forest Red is just standing there saying calm down my Bagon or something.
Am I screwed?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Ok I just beat Team Steam in their hideout before DrakeBreath city.
I found the Alpha thingy and I don't have Fly so I can't fly back to yellow town.
I tried running all the way back but in Dusk something forest Red is just standing there saying calm down my Bagon or something.
Am I screwed?

talk to the bagon from the right...then battle red and then cont. ahead

Is there a move deleter in this game?

yes there is....serenity town i think....i know there is one in the game as i just deleted strength from my riolu

Last edited:

bobvs

Music Composer/Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Cara, eu achei esse hack simplesmente PERFEITO! São momentos como esse que me fazem ter orgulho dos brazucas! Um trabalho sublime! Vocês só pecaram na "tradução" para o inglês, existem alguns erros MÍNIMOS de concordância e afins, mas no resto eu daria um 9/10

Um abraço, e continue com o belo trabalho!

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2017
I had a big problem!!! Everyone said that I can dig on the hole near team magma to go to Noormeak city, but the problem is: " You can't use dig here", I tried step by step near, on the hole, but I can't, then I've stopped playing ... can somebody tell me what I should do? Or my room maybe not good???????????????/

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
talk to the bagon from the right...then battle red and then cont ahead

I can't you see I'm ahead of that part, so I can only talk to Red, I need to get back to Yellow Town but I don't have Fly and when I try to run back Red is there saying the same crap over again, I can't talk to Bagon. Did I miss the Fly HM or something?

lovefist

don't hurt me!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015
ash 493, plz hekp me!!! i am still sticking in the Flamerny City after i got Badge. what will i do next????
i really need help!!!

Ash 493, plz hekp me!!! i am still sticking in the Flamerny City after i got Badge. what will i do next????
i really need help!!!plz

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014

I can't you see I'm ahead of that part, so I can only talk to Red, I need to get back to Yellow Town but I don't have Fly and when I try to run back Red is there saying the same crap over again, I can't talk to Bagon. Did I miss the Fly HM or something?

you have not missed it...talk to the bagon .... from the right side......

Back