• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not really going to comment on the above with it comes to all that popularity stuff. But Hurt & Heal threads with members typically aren't allowed regardless. You're able to have them about basically anything else though (Pokemon ones goes in Pokemon Trivia).

Also, it's exactly as what Pokey says. If you have a thread idea go ahead and make it! If you're unsure whether or not it's allowed, feel free to contact either Netto Azure or me.

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2019

@BinaryPeaches
So this thread isn't allowed? It's just a Hurt & Heal thread with a slightly different name and format.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Again, we don't typically like things in which members are pitted against eachother like that. However, I'll talk to Netto about it. If he agrees that we could give it a shot, then we will. But the moment it seems that it's becoming a popularity contest or drama commences, it's going to be closed.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You could always have it changed to a sections one. That's a bit more all right than member/staff ones, if you ask me :B I think there was even one for OT games once!

Also, I was at the bookstore today and saw the Phoenix Wright manga. But what shocked me even more is that they had Monster Hunter Orage there, which I thought would NEVER be translated. /bought all four volumes in Japanese while in Seattle

Finally, my friend has the best timing whenever I'm at my mom's. He seems to call around the time I'm supposed to be doing chores :B I'm hoping then I can skip out on cleaning the fish while mom does it, but then again, it may mean no chicken for dinner ;;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Much like your typical Burger King customer :V

I have had about 8 hours cumulative sleep the past two days. That counts, right? ;;

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2019

I woke up at ~3 AM today. I may or may not take a nap soon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's why I said if Netto agrees. I had already intended on giving it a chance. Personally I would like another sections one, but we'll see how it goes if it even gets people to go along with it.

The Phoenix Wright mangas aren't going along with the story of the games, PIXY. Rather, they are composed of several fanmade stories that different artists made composed into one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

basically! I forget what they were specifically called, but Pita-Ten had a few of them a few years ago. I wasn't able to buy any of them though, sadly.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Awww, I LIKE the "bad" parts--/brick'd

It's still interesting though 'cause then we can see more expressions than what the game already has o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

They're pretty good! It's been a long time since I read any of the Phoenix Wright mangas, but as far as I know I enjoyed the stories that were in there.

So... I'm tempted to make a blog about not constantly downing yourself, but idk if anyone would listen. I feel like it's needed, so I'm not sure what to do.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not surprised, PIXY. But as far as I'm concerned you don't down yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back