• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Based on what little I've seen of your grammar and spelling, I doubt Maddy will accept your RP ^^; I know that sounded harsh, but hey, fixing grammar and spelling isn't that hard, especially when you have something like Microsoft Word handy o3o (Though you shouldn't rely on it for everything, hehe.)

Mm, everything I see "Mytho" I can't help but think "Mithos". Also doesn't help that in this episode it turns out his full name is "Mythos". ...Of course, it's pronounced completely differently, too (the translators thought his name was "Mute").

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's okay. I think Mithos whenever I see or hear Mythos as well. ♥ I also tend to say 'Mithosis' instead of 'Mitosis' sometimes because I'm such a sad person like that. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, when I see "Natu" practically every time I play Pokemon, guess what similar-looking name I can't help but think of...? XD; /also doesn't help that on some fanarts Japanese artists leave out the "s" when spelling it in English

Pfffft I really should do more than lay around and watch anime/read a manga series that I shouldn't like but do anyway.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You can come on MSN and help me with somethiiiiiing. ♥

Well, considering that when I myself saw 'Natu' and said 'Natsu' in my head myself, I wonder what it could be that you think of! :P

It's okay. I'm not doing anything myself. In fact I'm about to quickly head down to the gas station and buy a hotdog because them hotdogs are gooood. /purposely screwed up grammar there.

Van barely has any gas. ;w; If I had the card I would fill up while I'm there, but eh. Pizza will do.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Wait I thought Naku was a girl XD; /jeez, you're as confusing as Shawn; even though I know he's a guy I still think he's female sometime o3o

Success!!
I bet you're even more confused naow? :3

Well, considering that when I myself saw 'Natu' and said 'Natsu' in my head myself, I wonder what it could be that you think of! :P

Are we still talking about dat Soul Eater show? The fact that even I guessed Natsu and I've never really watched that (although my sister does. I don't think that there's a single anime that she doesn't watch.) is kind of sad, lol.

And like I said elsewhere: If SOPA/PIPA/Whatever is passed and it affects us as much as it seems it will, I will personally walk up to everyone that supported it and slap them in the face with an angry Magikarp.

/off to play some Oblivion and maybe read a bit of Eldest

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No. Natsu is from Fairy Tail. I was talking about Soul Eater because of the roleplay I'm applying for.

I'm just going to be sitting here until I go to the bus stop to meet up with my sister. Then depending on how she feels we'll probably walk somewhere, or just chill in the Family Room and maybe play some Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
65. I swear when I hear the name Mithos nowadays I wonder if it's the Mithos from TOS or one of my characters on Dragon Age coincidentally named Mithos lol.

Round Table FTW BTW.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hnnnnnnngh Princess Tutu is so good <3 This may be another series where I don't ship the main female protag. with the main male protag.~ (Also duck form!Ahiru is adorable OK.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
68. Yeah Dragon Age is from Bioware, the second one has better gameplay while the first one has a better plot. That and Dragon Age Origins was one of the first games I got for the 360, man I was such a noob back then lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My day in a nutshell (after getting blood drawn):

>Watch Princess Tutu episode
>Read ecchi manga while waiting for the next episode to load
>Watch next Princess Tutu episode
>Read more ecchi manga while waiting for the next episode to load
>Etc. etc.

It's really weird going back and forth between a beautiful story and an ecchi story o3o I wonder what my dreams will be like tonight...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

No. Natsu is from Fairy Tail. I was talking about Soul Eater because of the roleplay I'm applying for.

Still, it's scary that I even knew the name.

Aaaah, I just went criminally insane with my goody-two-shoes character in Oblivion. I was forced to reload an older save in order to restore her previously untarnished record. Now she's nice again.
The same cannot be said for my Wood Elf. He's just psychotic.
I seem to like making my characters go criminally insane.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
71. I should start playing Oblivion again sometime, also need to start up Skyrim too.

And I really feel like doing a second run on FF13 right now too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Still, it's scary that I even knew the name.

It's not that scary if you look at my location o3o Not to mention you probably hear or see the word every now and then since it means "summer" in Japanese. It took me FT to realize most of Mashima's main heroes were named after seasons. Only exceptions so far are the characters in his one-shots and Shiki, whose name means "four seasons" or something like that; the Pokemon Shikijika (better known as Deerling) is a good example of this.

Ah, another trombone lesson come and gone. Back to Princess Tutu o3o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Anyone with "Natsu" in their name usually has a suffix or prefix or w/e attached to it (Natsuki, Natsumi, etc.) whereas someone can just be "Haru". The same with "Fuyu" and "Aki" (i.e. Fuyu usually has a suffix/prefix attached to it but Aki alone is fine). At least that's what I've seen. ...And funny enough, this is (kind of) reversed in English. You wouldn't name a kid Spring or Fall (though there is Autumn, I'll give you that), but Summer and Winter are just fine as names (and both those names (well, Winter is spelled Wynter) belong to two people in my Religion class).

/fan of linguistics and stuff o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back