• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
210198 I do plan on staying for a while, fellow Tales of Symphonia fan ^_^

Hobbes avvie and username is a possible reference to Sacred Stones? Yaaaaay :D Also a fellow ToS fan but believe me Tara's an ∞ bigger fan than I am~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

ema-pumped%28b%29.gif

HANDS OFF HE'S MINE~ *shot*
[/Sacred Stones is so amazing, fff-]

ema-notes%28c%29.gif

Might I comment that going to PC while in school is awesome. n___n

-Ephraim-

Kind by any other name
Years

Hobbes avvie and username is a possible reference to Sacred Stones? Yaaaaay :D Also a fellow ToS fan but believe me Tara's an ∞ bigger fan than I am~

Yeah it is :D Ephraim is my favorite Lord, though I like Hector a lot too. But his name isn't as cool :P

And aw thanks BinaryPeaches :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Butbutbut Ephraim is pretty damn awesome (though I do like Lyn too). Pfffft now I wish I hadn't given my copy to my stepsister long ago ;; (I borrowed it from a friend for a while, but that wasn't enough for me, orz)

Anyways, it's so nice seeing more Fire Emblem fans pop up~ Now you just have to be either a Fairy Tail fan or a fan of Zelos x Sheena and I'll love you forever. /though tbh I haven't met many Symphonia fans who don't support Zelosheena

-Ephraim-

Kind by any other name
Years

Ephraim's a juggernaut, haha.

And yes I am also a fan of Fairy Tail ^__^ I don't really ship at all, but I'd have to go with Lloyd x Sheena, sorry :/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've noticed outside of Japan there's a good chunk of Lloyd x Sheena fans though. Inside Japan though there aren't many. At least when it comes to fanart. /has barely seen any LloydxSheena fanart on Pixiv, soyeah.

Personally, I like LloydxColette, since I'm a fan of ZelosxSheena, and with exceptions, I usually don't support people with multiple people. In Symphonia's case there are two exceptions, but that's because one of the pairings for each exception includes a dead person, aha.

-Ephraim-

Kind by any other name
Years

She did have a crush on him in the game, so that's pretty much my whole reasoning for liking that one, haha :P

Regal x a ghost, haha

-Ephraim-

Kind by any other name
Years

Haha :D well I haven't actually played Skyward Sword *is smacked* but it's from FE Sacred Stones :)

and thanks, that's what I was going for (clearly), haha ^__^

Ahiru

♫ just a duck ♫
Years

I don't like Lloyd x Colette because it's too darn obvious if you ask me ;; ...Then again so is Zelos x Sheena and Genis x Presea but their relationships are so much different than that of Lloyd's and Colette's. 'Tis also why I like Regal x Raine. And then my only two yaoi ships are Mithos x Genis and Zelos x Lloyd... Blame Japanese fanart for the second one.

Also reminds me how the American version of Yggdra Union has dialogue to make it look like it should be the main male lead with the main female lead, but in reality the main male lead looks soooo much better with his childhood friend.

I've decided there are some childhood friend pairings I like, and some I hate (Yoh x Anna, Lloyd x Colette, Natsu x Lisanna...). But fff I've said this so many times I sound like a broken record.

Oh yeah and just noticed that on the first page of Ticty is "Mythos". Guess who thought of both Mithos AND Mytho at the same time? ;;

Ahiru

♫ just a duck ♫
Years

Oh yeah, today is Unforgettable's birthday. Happy birthday, then~!

fff Chrome is displaying the same three icons on my main's sig. as Safari.

That black thing coming from his eye is creepy D: I like the other black aura stuff though o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back