• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Special Spot in Your Heart

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Espeon
Back when I was younger I decided to redraw some of the Pokemon Card images on paper much bigger than they appear on said card (so it wasn't tracing). There was one Espeon card that I drew and it turns out so amazingly well to me that I started drawing more and more. Thus my minor passion in drawing from time to time sprouted due to that Espeon drawing. If I didn't draw it I don't think I would have drawn as much as I have and always wanting to find the time and have the materials to get a chance to draw more.

Totodile
This guy for a muuuuch simpler reason. First Pokemon I ever got and was also the first and only Pokemon that I have ever gotten to Level 100 (as a Feraligatr but details). Also I was one of those who only trained one Pokemon so I had a lot of fun with it. I love it and its evolution line; I thought Feraligatr was so cool that I renamed it from 'Toto' to 'Cooly' when it evolved because I was an eight year old dork that way. But I will always love it for all the good and fun time it has given me. ♥

There are other Pokemon that are really dear to me but I don't think any other of my favorites have anything that could top these two (Espeon especially). This looks like of silly to some because one is an eeveelution and one is a starter - things people look down upon for some reason - but I really couldn't care less.

Years
Charizard -First Pokemon ever
Swampert -My favorite starter for my favorite game Emerald.
Empoleon - First Pokemon to hit Lv. 100
Caterpie - First Pokemon I caught

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Two. Only two. Piplup, because it was the cutest Pokemon I ever saw. And it was my first favorite. Torchic, because it was my first starter when I started playing Pokemon. I got attached to it ever since.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Blaziken was the 1st starter I got to LV 100. Q-Q

Bulbasaur is my first Pokemon ever.

I raised 3 of the Typhlosion lines, and my Typhlosion's at LV 100, but Quilava and it's the reason why I'm like "Volcanix769" with the icon.

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
Years
This is really, really difficult lol.

Bulbasaur- My first Pokemon ever, as well as the first card in my first pack of Pokemon TCG cards ever
Totodile- It's just so cute. Easily my favorite starter
Wurmple- My cousin and I have a running joke about Wurmple, ever since we saw the episode where May ran into a tree or something and there was a wurmple involved? Idk it was on a DVD from a long long time ago haha

Back