• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Replay Value

Sirfetch’d

I have restarted white 3 times. To play with each starter once. I think it does have a great replay value, there is so much to do and with that awesome story I will continue to replay it. I usually replay all of my games, but this one I found so much more enjoyable each time I restarted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I would consider replaying it because I did find it enjoyable. However, I never restart games, so... yeah haha.

Years
I've only restarted once, and I still haven't beaten the game.. Pokemon Sapphire was the only Pokemon game I really found to be replayable. I restarted about 10 different times, if not more.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Honestly the only thing that really hooked me about BW was the story and that's because some of the plot twists were either pretty dramatic or pretty surprising, but that wouldn't be the same the second time round so I'd say it doesn't have much replay value at all tbh. I've tried a few times but never made it past Chargestone Cave, it just isn't that interesting to play again D: Maybe if they included more than just the Unova Pokémon then there'd be more options on what to train and you wouldn't keep seeing the same things popping up again and again and again, but as it stands I really don't find BW very replayable at all.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Definitely, BW was such an amazement to me & every starter had a touch by trying them out. So yea, if I ever feel bored, I'll definitely replay BW.

Back