• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the anime theme above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
I wish I liked Gundam more. There's just too many iterations of it, and I really don't like that. As for the opening itself, it's alright. I wasn't particularly impressed, the animation was good, the art looks decent, and the song is okay. Sadly I've never been too much of a Gundam fan. But I wouldn't hold it against the opening; there are worse openings, after all.

7.5/10

I really wanted to know what people think about this because I thought it was fairly good (the one thing that turned me off was that it didn't switch songs at all), so to a fresh ear maybe this opening can actually be pretty solid.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
^^^ I watched the first episode of this series but it made me not want to continue. Anyways it sounds okay to me. 8/10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
8.5/10

I like tranformers... BUT I don't really like this kind of songs, but it sounds nice nevertheless. This is probably a biased score.

Just watched this anime, probably one of my favourite animes now, but I still like SKET Dance!

Another question, can I post anime OSTs/anime subthemes? Cos this anime has like the best OST in the world!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

Really like it, but for some reason, I feel that there's something lacking.

BUTTER-FLY!!!! A song that I was addicted to.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
wtf/10 my childhood right here okay (yes, I watched a version with this OP instead of the terrible 4kids or whatever dub ...)

Cid

Years
10/10

Eep what you linked has been removed! But I've watched this anime and I love this opening a lot, so from that, I give it a 10. Also I posted the same opening in this thread before, so I should know it, haha.

Since your opening reminded me of Magi, I'll post its current OP here and see what people think about it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
7/10

I don't like it. Sorry

Meanwhile...

[hd]Xvji4PdnqdM[/hd]

SKET DANCE!!!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

The song is really "okay", but the animation its OVERKILL.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
7/10 Some of the the colors in the animation is really nice but some parts are a little weird.Song's sort of boring but it's was alright.

Now Panty and Stocking!
(If you're not aware yes it's anime.)

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
10/10. If I have a chance to watch anything PSG-related, then it automatically makes my day.
Speaking of making days...

I'm literally only picking this to make that joke so go wild

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
8/10. Loved the music, but the chorus had me bored in too many ways. (You told me to. lol)
Seems like Binbougami ga! just made it's way into my plan-to-watch list.

Hanasaku Iroha OP 1 Hana no Iro by nano.RIPE

Just my favorite all-time anime.

EDIT: Seriously, how do you use the youtube embed-code? It automatically puts url tags around the link when I save, so the embedding doesnt work. T_T

Last edited:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
9/10, the only thing that I didn't like about it was the pitch.

As for the embed code, only use the letters and numbers after v=. I actually learned that today.

Been trying to map this song for the past 2 days in Osu and all I've got is 7 seconds and the BPM. Difficult stuff.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
7/10
It isn't bad at all, I just think it's a little flat.
Didn't really get my attention or get interesting.

Time for an oldie.

9/10

Got a nice pop sound to it. I like it, though I've never heard of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back