• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

self-analysis

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Are you the kind of person you would want to be friends with?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Honestly, yes. I like how I am, and I like my personality. I'd even be attracted to myself, but not in a vain-ish way.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Probably not. I'm too unfriendly and, frankly, I probably would be creeped out by myself. x:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'd be friends with me, but idk how it'd work considering I have attachment issues and I'm difficult to actually hang out with. I usually find a way to not be with people, lol.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'd want to be friends with myself, but our friendship would be weird since I go from wanting to explore the world to wanting to sit right here and do nothing in a heartbeat. If my mood overlapped with myself, then things would be fine. If not, we'd probably never see each other.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Yeah sure. I'm pretty much an introvert so generally hanging out wears me out, meaning I could understandably bail when I feel like it. Plus I could very much use someone to sympathize my problems with even if they are my own, lol.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
It's very hard to tell if I'd get on with myself, really. When it comes to people with my personality type I can either hate them or love them, depending on how they treat me at first / what we have in common. Obviously I'd have a massive amount in common with myself, so I'm leaning towards yes, but I could be my own bitter enemy, too!

Years
Sure, I'd like to think so. I'm goofy, mostly friendly, talkative when I know you, and somewhat generous from time to time. It'd mean having to put up with serious weird, but I'm not that bad! Right?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Probably yes. I'm a little awkward at times and I figure alot of my friends notice that. So that would be a problem, but otherwise, I'm also very nice and considerate so I'd like to be friends with someone like that.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i would be the craziest friend to me! but sadly i'd expect the move before it happens!! but then again..i surprise myself with my crazy thoughts!lol when i was younger i used to lie and make people believe my lies..till the lies find their ways back to me to find myself believing em with a surprised face..i'm like...REALLY!!! xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ahaha yes! I'd love to be friends with me. I'm generally happy and fairly low-maintenance and I know a lot about many things and can talk about whatever. And I like to get out and go do things as well as just stay in and hang.

I... I do wish I had more friends like me who lived near me. That would make things so much more fun tbh.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Probably not, but I'm not sure. I close up way too much towards people so knowing that it's probably a no.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
No, probably not. I'm pretty reserved and don't make much of an effort to make conversation with people, mostly because I usually don't care for small talk. It probably makes me come off as unfriendly. But I do like to hold a conversation if we're talking about something real, that I have at least some sort of knowledge about.

I try to act as nice as possible but I also am not in the mood to deal with people most of the time. It's tough for me to hide my feelings and I probably come off as much more annoyed and/or pissed off than I actually am sometimes. Not to say I'm not pissed lol.

But on the flip side, when I do want to speak with people I'll make an effort. I just do better in smaller groups, I get nervous around big ones. Social anxiety ftw.

Years
It's hard to say. I know I don't really belong in this world. I have a certain logic - a way of thinking if you will - that this world doesn't always appreciate. I'm different to everyone else, I exist on another plane to the rest of you. I do take pride in my uniqueness but at the same time it gets pretty lonely when there's no one that can really understand me - a feeling of isolation if you will. I'm full of contradictions as well to further complicate things. I'm simple yet complex. I'm open yet closed. I'm outspoken yet quiet. I fluctuate between these extremes as opposed to being fairly consistent. This makes me a dangerous person because I am unpredictable and it can be very difficult for people to get a read on me. Sometimes if people expect me to behave in a certain way I'll do the opposite just to be difficult and awkward.

But it's not all dreary! I can be a great person to have as a friend! Probably more as a general friend not someone very close though. I have a lot of energy and enthusiasm and am quite high spirited as an individual, which helps make things more fun and exciting. I'm easy going and adaptable so I'm not fussed with what goes down in general. But anyway, to answer the question I'd lean towards a yes.

Years
That really depends. I'm not gonna lie, I tend to find excuses when I do something wrong, even though I can't really help it, words just come out my mouth sometimes. But, you know, I am very sociable and I like to see myself as a fun person. I'm always talking to my friends' on Skype whilst playing games, and we all seem to be alike and were all great friends. :3

Back