• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thats the problem. I dont have any waterfall there.

=/
Spoiler:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
I wonder if some cheat code for Rare candy, Full restore, max Elixier and Vitamin can mess with my save file?

Not usually. If used properly a Gameshark Code won't harm your game. HOWEVER codes such as the wild pokemon modifier can have unexpected side effects like bad eggs. Usually codes for items don't mess the game.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Why don't you abuse the mini game for that?
It took too long to get a decent amount so I have to go out for Gameshark code :)
Not usually. If used properly a Gameshark Code won't harm your game. HOWEVER codes such as the wild pokemon modifier can have unexpected side effects like bad eggs. Usually codes for items don't mess the game.
Thank you, so it mean nothing to worry about my game. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2014
It's part of the story. Just progress through the game and you'll get it, its not hidden or even optional.

oh thanks alot, really appreciate it.

how do i get some dragon types? i am on the 4th badge and i have not found any.

Last edited:
Years
Umm... What kind of ROM am i supposed to use ?
I've tried all the RUBY ones so far, and i still receive an annoying error, "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." , i'm using Tsukuyomi patcher. Can anyone help ?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Umm... What kind of ROM am i supposed to use ?
I've tried all the RUBY ones so far, and i still receive an annoying error, "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." , i'm using Tsukuyomi patcher. Can anyone help ?

Pokémon Ruby [US] ver 1.0 without the MUGS intro.

Years
Do you need to use UPS? Isn't IPS available?

Actually, i did not find any IPS (Ver 16.4) on the main section, so i kept trying to use the UPS instead, is there a link that i missed up there ? :pink_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Actually, i did not find any IPS (Ver 16.4) on the main section, so i kept trying to use the UPS instead, is there a link that i missed up there ? :pink_confused:
Both patches like ips as well as ups are available on the first page. I think inside the newbie package JaGold make. Well if you are un succesful in patching the UPS file, try the IPS one..

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

I don't think I included an IPS on the v16.4 download.
UPS is safer to use anyway instead of IPS, but anyway, your problem sounds really like you are patched the UPS patch with the wrong ROM. That, or you're doing something wrong. =/

UPS Patcher comes with three folders, for different computer OS. Are you using the correct one?

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2014
i have a problem. I caught a male ralts. Can someone tell me how to evolve it into a gallade? I heard that there is no dawn stone in this game. Is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back