• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Um, hey there. I'm PTDT, but just call me Anibal, I feel better that way. But, even though I've posted a few times already, I'm fairly new here, so I don't know much about this place. I'm somehow shy and timid and carefree in some ways, but if someone could help me get my way around here, I'd be greatly thankful.
Little detail about me: I LOVE using colors on my posts! :3

Years
Um, hey there. I'm PTDT, but just call me Anibal, I feel better that way. But, even though I've posted a few times already, I'm fairly new here, so I don't know much about this place. I'm somehow shy and timid and carefree in some ways, but if someone could help me get my way around here, I'd be greatly thankful.
Little detail about me: I LOVE using colors on my posts! :3
Hey there Anibal, welcome! :) Is there anything in particular that interests you with Pokémon that you like discussing? That's a great way to be pointed in the right direction :D

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
Years
Hello all! I am AkameTheBulbasaur. You may call me Akame though. I am currently working on a Pokemon hack. It's going smoothly at the moment, but you never know if something will come up. ROM hacking's a lot of work. Anyway, I hope I will get to know some of you better, and become more involved with PC in general.

Years
Hello all! I am AkameTheBulbasaur. You may call me Akame though. I am currently working on a Pokemon hack. It's going smoothly at the moment, but you never know if something will come up. ROM hacking's a lot of work. Anyway, I hope I will get to know some of you better, and become more involved with PC in general.

Hello Akame, and welcome to PC!

If you're the person looking for hacks and hack resources, I heavily advise you go to the Emulation & ROM Hacking boards which is one of the most popular places on PC among new members. I'm not a hacker, but that doesn't stop me recommending it to you!

Also, glad to see you plan on checking out the rest of the community. We have more than just ROM hacks you know. I do hope to see you around the forums!

bigjon357

Hello there everyone! im bigjon357, im farely new to this site, and wanted to just post on here that im always looking for "pokepeeps" so send me a friend request, or post on my profile. ill accept any/all friends i get on here.( the more the better right?) im also a website admin but the website has minimal traffic throughout the day, so, i decided to join the webs #1 pokemon trainer community, to free me of bordem.like i said, hit me up on my profile, send me a friendship request. ill take what ever i can get. Thanks.

Years
Personally, what I really like discussing about is weird and rare stuff that happen in the games.
Is there a place to discuss this?

Are you looking to talk about a specific game? If you're just looking to talk about a strange/rare happening in HeartGold, for example, you'd go to the Fourth Generation Gaming board. If it's related to all the Pokemon games as a whole then Pokemon Gaming Central probably covers it. ^^ Make sure a thread on your topic doesn't already exist before posting, though!

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
My name is Team Inferno Leader and I run an organization called team inferno! (Think team rocket but not evil) I'm 14 years old and my first game was Pokemon Emerald when I was 4. My favorite pokemon is reshiram and he's my partner in White 2! My favorite type of pokemon is fire but that's not the only type I use. But that's pretty much all I can think of including in this intro so bye.

Years
My name is Team Inferno Leader and I run an organization called team inferno! (Think team rocket but not evil) I'm 14 years old and my first game was Pokemon Emerald when I was 4. My favorite pokemon is reshiram and he's my partner in White 2! My favorite type of pokemon is fire but that's not the only type I use. But that's pretty much all I can think of including in this intro so bye.

Hello Team Inferno, and welcome!

If you're the kind who loves Fire-types so much, I heavily advise you join the Fire-type Club over in the Pokemon Clubs section. It's one of the more fun sections because joining a club is a great way to make new friends. However we also have all the Pokemon gaming sections, like Fifth Generation Gaming if you are interested in discussing Black 2 & White 2. Those are just suggestions but I do hope you take time to see what PC has to offer.

Have a great time here okay?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Hello Team Inferno!Welcome!

Fire types are pretty cool. As Hikari said, there's a Fire types club in Pokemon Clubs you can join. There's many other fun clubs too and quite frankly, clubs are one of the best ways to meet people. You should definitely consider joining few cause they can be a blast. Be sure to check out all the boards PC has to offer too. :)

See you around and hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2013
Hello Im Hungry Fox I came her for learning to play pokemon hacks and maybe make my own someday.

Years
Hi my name is Stalkid. I'm 16 and have played every Pokemon game since the first. My first game was silver, second being yellow. My current game is Black 2 and I joined the community to meet fellow Poke Maniacs and also pick up good advice for competitive battling. My favorite type of Pokemon is Dragon Type, and my overall favorite Pokemon is Salamence, which I have bred and raised over 10 up to level 100. If anyone can give me advice on where to go for trading requests and also EV training advice please let me know

Last edited:
Years
Hi my name is Stalkid. I'm 16 and have played every Pokemon game since the first. My first game was silver, second being yellow. My current game is Black 2 and I joined the community to meet fellow Poke Maniacs and also pick up good advice for competitive battling. My favorite type of Pokemon is Dragon Type, and my overall favorite Pokemon is Salamence, which I have bred and raised over 10 up to level 100. If anyone can give me advice on where to go for trading requests and also EV training advice please let me know
Hey there Stalkid, and welcome to PC! Yep you came to right place to discuss Pokémon! :D And if you need help with trading, then check out the Trade Corner section of the forum.

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Years

Hello Stalkid, and welcome!

If you're playing Black 2 right now and want to discuss about the games, you should head over to the Fifth Generation Gaming section here. It's got great topics on Black 2 and White 2, and they are among my fave games as well. Any plans on getting X & Y when they come out? I have to admit the newly-released batch of Pokemon look so adorable!

And also Dragon-type fans like you would love the Dragon-type Club over in Pokemon Clubs, and we also have Trade Corner for trades and Battle Center for battles. So yeah quite a good amount of sections you should check out. I do hope to see you around PC!

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Hi :]. I'll make my intro short and sweet let's go :

I'm a diehard Dragonite fan, as well as Eeveelutions, and a big fan of Blue/Green.
If a Pokemon appeals to me at 1st sight by any means it will be considered as one of my favorites (The cuteness of Joltik killed me). First ever PokeGame I officially owned is Green version along side Yellow, Blue, Red, Gold, and Silver (My cousin gave me his gameboy and the games when he went to college but Green was the 1st that I played). Sonic the Hedgehog fan (Shadow fanboy), slightly into anime (Naruto, Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, and I watched some old ones such as Black Cat), Megaman fan played every single Megaman game out there including the X series and excluding the Star Force and NT Warrior series. I play FIFA Soccer and watch soccer/football. (Bayern fan if anyone interested).

That's all, guess it wasn't as short as expected it to be. Well, thanks for reading this paragraph of uselessness lol.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hi :]. I'll make my intro short and sweet let's go :

I'm a diehard Dragonite fan, as well as Eeveelutions, and a big fan of Blue/Green.
If a Pokemon appeals to me at 1st sight by any means it will be considered as one of my favorites (The cuteness of Joltik killed me). First ever PokeGame I officially owned is Green version along side Yellow, Blue, Red, Gold, and Silver (My cousin gave me his gameboy and the games when he went to college but Green was the 1st that I played). Sonic the Hedgehog fan (Shadow fanboy), slightly into anime (Naruto, Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, and I watched some old ones such as Black Cat), Megaman fan played every single Megaman game out there including the X series and excluding the Star Force and NT Warrior series. I play FIFA Soccer and watch soccer/football. (Bayern fan if anyone interested).

That's all, guess it wasn't as short as expected it to be. Well, thanks for reading this paragraph of uselessness lol.

Hello there Ace! Welcome to PC man!

It seems to me you're a Pokemon fan of kinds of Pokemon! Draognite's is a cool and really cute dragon if you ask me. It's always good to know there's people who can appreciate Pokemon from every generation. :) I also have to admit Joltik is one of the cutest Pokemon ever. And so are the Eeveelutions! My favorite has to be Umbreon and then I really like Leafeon and the new one Slyveon a lot too. And or course, I remember Red, Blue and ,Yellow pretty well and love them cause Red was my first Pokemon game and first video game overall! I have yet to play the original Green though cause I don't understand Japanese. :( Though I've tried to play to bootlegged version. Let's just say it was hilariously awful. XD Hopefully though I can learn enough Japanese to play it. As a person who has a mass interest in Pokemon yourself, you 'll like Pokemon Clubs. There's clubs for just about everything about Pokemon that you like. There's an Eevee Club for the lovers of the Eevelutions, and the Gen 1 Fan Club for people like you who can't get enough of the generation 1 games. Another place you can go to talk about gen I and II, is Metal & Color Generation Gaming perfect for fanatics of RBY and GSC.

PC also has forums for other things you're interested in such as video games and sports and anime . I think that most people will find out we have alot of boards for everything here. Even off -topic one not related to Pokemon. Just jump into the place I suggested every now and then and you will have fun! And I do hope you have fun here and that you enjoy your stay. Just so you know you can always count on a moderator or staff member if you need help with anything.

I'll catch you later! Talk with me via VM sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back