• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your last 'perfect' moment.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
When would you say was your most recent moment which you considered to be perfect? What happened, and why was it perfect? If you don't think you've ever had a perfect moment, why not? Do you believe it's possible for a moment to be 'perfect'?

Guidelines etc add whatever you want!

Honest

Hi!
Years
A moment to be perfect? That's the weird thing about the word perfect, imo. People say perfection isn't possible (and I'm one of those) but I usually mean that whenever perfect is used to describe an actual tangible object, or to describe a long term thing. Something, say a kiss, can be called perfect, I guess. But in that sense, it also depends on the person. What one person might think have been fine, another might think was full of holes. Strange, huh?

To answer the OP, my last perfect moment would probably have been playing laptag in Battery Park with my best friends. We ended the school year (career) with a bang by wrestling and stuff, it was really fun. =)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Nights where my best friend and I would listen to music and watch NCS videos on Skype and I'd always fall asleep on him. Those were perfect.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
Waking up and looking out the window, and seeing everyone on street level running about while shielding their heads from the rain. It was only made better when I suddenly heard the lightest of snoring from my side.

Gotta say, that was perfect for me.

@Bloodex - In this case, I'd go with the definition, "which is so good that nothing of the kind could be better".

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
A few nights ago I was eating egg rolls while playing video games and watching this dude stream more video games. I haven't been that happy playing video games in a while. The next morning, however, my monitor broke so now I have to use my tv. Any hope of repeating that bliss is gone for now.

Plus I'm out of egg rolls.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
My last perfect moment was a few days ago. I was outside and the weather was a perfect combination of hot and cold (I want to say it was like 70 degrees) with the best breeze. The sky was beautiful and there was just a moment of harmony where I felt that everything was the way it should be and nothing was wrong anywhere in the world for that one moment. To me, it was a perfect moment.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
My last perfect moment was when I first went to the car dealer and meet my most favorite car for the first time. Oh jolly joy... <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
A minute or two ago, actually. Listening to music and joking around with Mac and a couple of other TC chat regulars on mibbit. Can't be specific about who, because I don't know who they are here. X}
Jar of shame.

But then I remembered something I've been worrying about and I killed it. ]:

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Last one for me was probably the night after I got sleeping pills prescribed again. It sounds kind of sad but I hadn't been sleeping well (ie no more than 4-5 hours a night) for over a month at that point and getting a full night's sleep and then lying down, feeling drowsy, and knowing I'd get another full night's sleep twice in a row? It was heavenly! I hadn't been that happy in a long time. It's been about a month now so I'm happily settled back on the pills and I've gotten accustomed to regular sleeping hours again but that second night? I still smile thinking about it, haha. ♥

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2016
I think being perfect is having an independent mind which isn't influenced by what other people think/believe (all those little stuff) For ex.: not straying from reason (this has to do with tolerance). not influenced by superfluous physical appearances and sayings and standing up for oneself (with reason). Apologizing effectively when when it's clearly wrong. :)

EDIT: I didn't post any perfect moments because I honestly don't remember any perfect moments I've had. All the perfect moments I can remember seem to be flawed in some way.

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
My most recent perfect moment was last Friday. It was around four in the afternoon, the sky was clear, the air was cold. I was walking home from school when I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder (I prepared myself to go all-judo on the guy who dared to touch me) but then I took a deep breath and noticed a familiar smell. It was the smell of my crush haha. We talked for a few minutes while walking until we reached an intersection, and we separated. I know I'm overreacting, but hey, I'm twelve. I get crushes easily.

Anyway, I think that a perfect moment is a situation wherein you think things can't get any better.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Last perfect moment for me was a few weeks ago when I was down with some friend's at my parent's lake house. We were just sitting on the end of the dock, having a smoke and drinking beer, due to the sun starting to set, it gave the clouds a bright-yellow outline. Coolest sunset I saw so far.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
My last perfect moment was at Lovebox on Friday - I'd given up on trying to get girls, popped a molly had a bit to drink don't worry I didn't actually take anything and was just skanking out to Annie Mac's DJ set - it was the best feeling ever.

Besides that...every time I'm at a rock show is a perfect moment for me.

SetheKing

"Ignore him, for he...Yeah, he's dumb."
Years
Last 'perfect moment'? Closest one was during the last week. I met a girl at this week-long thing I went to. Me and her met while going swimming, became friends, even ate lunch together a few times (Not really a date, though. At least I don't think it was?) The week was over and I was about to leave the thing, so I got her phone number the day before I left. The day I was supposed to leave we said goodbye, hugged, and went our separate ways.

But the moment was kinda ruined by the fact that the number I got was for some random store in Pensacola, Florida (Where she claimed to live). So it was perfect once, but got ruined when I got home.

But one moment that wasn't ruined: Me and some friends I was staying with all sat around joking about my love-life (Including my lack of one) to try and lift my spirits.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Right about now. Joking around with Tabor and EV on another website and listening to a Breaking Benjamin song that I haven't heard in a long time. [:

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
When I first heard "Moving in Stereo" by The Cars just recently and just closing my eyes and soaking up the awesomeness.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
A week or two ago. One of my best friends were in town for a couple of hours, and he chose to spend those hours with me on my balcony, playing the guitar so that it sounded all over the neighborhood. The evening sun was upon us, we had ice cream and tea and everything was actually perfect.

Back