• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver hack: Pokemon Extreme Silver

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Hey, xXAndrewXx, I took a long hiatus, so I couldn't get to you sooner. Also, it seems like you need a trainer editor? I'll try to find you one, and I'll give you a link.
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?z4gmg2mryau889x
It's from a user by the name of Akwa, from the Skeetendo forums, or something.

And yes, the pokemon in the trainers, leaders, and E4's teams do make sense.
Also, I don't know why I didn't put 4.3 on. I'm going to upload it once I find it. Anything else?

EDIT:
Actually, there was never a 4.3.
4.3 was actually 4.2, it was just a typo!
I feel stupid.

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Why are both TM14 and TM16 Blizzard? You should change one of them to Ice Beam or something.

Also, what about TMs for Thunderbolt and Flamethrower?

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
BUMP FROM THE DEAD!

Would it be considered a necrobump if the OP (me) bumped it? Do the mods have to close the thread? Because I'm gonna bring this back. I'm already working on the next update as we speak. Expect it either Sunday or Monday.

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
Nope. Nor I plan to.
I was just presenting my opinion as to why your thread has no replies.
I would agree with your last post, as hacks of this sort are not popular, but I think you should give at least some credit. I mean someone actually had an effort to finish this, where some people get half way then quit. I have played this, and thoroughly enjoyed it. And you are wrong, actually people have played it.

Note - Don't get angry with me for posting this for over 4 months after you posted your comment.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
I would agree with your last post, as hacks of this sort are not popular, but I think you should give at least some credit. I mean someone actually had an effort to finish this, where some people get half way then quit. I have played this, and thoroughly enjoyed it. And you are wrong, actually people have played it.

Note - Don't get angry with me for posting this for over 4 months after you posted your comment.

Thanks a lot for the support! It really means a lot to me.

And to reply to pokemonlover493, yes! I'm still working on it.

I am actually experimenting with adding new devamped sprites from the generation 5 games, and also with some new music!

Thanks for the support, everyone! Like I said, it means a lot to me, this is the reason I keep going.

:)

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Attention!

Progress on this hack will be at a standstill for a few months. I am currently going to make a full-on Pokemon rom-hack, not just a more difficult game. However, don't worry, after we're at a considerable amount of progress on Pokemon Slate Version, I will try to start working on Pokemon Extreme Silver once again.

I haven't forgotten about this :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 25, 2017
I started playing today this hack and I'm liking it.

The only problem is having an Abra as a starter and have to grind itself with teleport, Strugle and a lot of potions until it gets an attack move. Why don't you just make Magikarp a starter just to make this mod more difficult in a sadistic level?!

P.S.: I just loved the old guy language in cherrygrove.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 1, 2020
This keeps disappearing from my files or doesn't have the rom when I download it to mobile.

Back