• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6 heart scales up for grabs.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
Years
I go six heart scales. Although I do prefer shinies (It takes time to get these.), we can work out other deals. As an added bonus, three of the heart scales will be held by Zapdos, Mewtwo, and Raikou.

ssjbryces

Well, a heart scale by itself isn't really worth a shiny pokemon, since heart scales are much easier to find. Are there any more common things you'd like?

fearow23

Years
Well, a heart scale by itself isn't really worth a shiny pokemon, since heart scales are much easier to find. Are there any more common things you'd like?

No, I mean one shiny for six heart scales, and I put Zapdos, Mewtwo, and Raikou holding them for a reason. If you want to negotiate that's fine, but please don't post without negotiating. Shinies are suggested, not required. EDIT: Dude I'm so sorry, I didn't read your post... just offer away and we'll discuss.

Last edited:

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Ill take one on the Raikou if it is untouched for hmm maybe a level one shiny Arcanine

fearow23

Years
Ill take one on the Raikou if it is untouched for hmm maybe a level one shiny Arcanine

The Raikou is untouched straight from Coleseum. You got a deal if you are certain. But I am a bit confused as to why your signature says you have no shinies...

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
well it depends would it be all six with three on the legends or was that only if you wanted one?

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
OK sounds good I've been needing four heart scalrs but hey six will work

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
PBR Pikachu and Shiny Arcanine are my final offer just post or PM me

Just thought I might throw that out there no rush or anything

fearow23

Years
Sorry edna but Fireape's deal sounds better. If I do not get any more replies from other people in the next 20 minutes, I will gladly trade with you Fireape.

Back