• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

À minuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't expect anyone to want this, but I RNG'd it last year (my last successful RNG lmao) and I never added it, so here it is.

004.png
280.png
004.png

Jasmine / Ralts
female.png
shiny.png
lv. 1
Synchronize | Sassy
Cedric | 26099
31/31/31/31/31/31
[ Growl, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball ]
-hatched in Dragonspiral Tower-

It was for an RNG challenge so the nature was to fit the theme, not competitive battling...obviously. But yeah, though I'd put her in the shop anyway. Just cause it needs SOMETHING new till I can breed more things in Gen VI.

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2014
Hey mate what are your redistribution rules and do you have any gen 5 shiny or event pokemon that are Full-Redis?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Our distribution rules are already listed in the first post. They're all non-redistributable, but associates get semi. However, Cordelia and I weren't going to operate this shop anymore and it hasn't been posted in for over a month and you just revived it. I might as well close it now, since that was the plan anyway. Thanks for the incentive, I guess. If you wanted anything of mine, you're free to PM me. I'm not sure if Cordelia is still trading stuff from here.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back