• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Music What are you currently listening to? Edition XV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
The music of Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey.

A lot of the tunes are just as fun, addicting and/or epic as the original game. The remake has unique boss themes for the Dark Star and Dark Fawful, both of which are addicting. There's even another epic final boss theme for Bowser Jr.'s side story.

Years
I Walked - Sufjan Stevens

My new favourite song. It puts me on a higher plane of emotion and I'm not tethered to the grossness of gender or bodily sensation.

baire

many such cases
Years
Sufjan Stevens

nice

The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands! by Sufjan Stevens
gBayEay.jpg

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thrilled to see more Sufjan Stevens fans here.

Right now I'm listening to Janet Jackson's The Great Forever.

Years
End of the Summer - Alec Benjamin

Cannot recommend him enough. He's a rare soul with one of those brilliant childlike voices you don't tend to hear much of. His songs also makes me feel like I'm locked in Toy Story but that's just my psychosis loving me back.

Years
I'm Gonna Show You Crazy - Bebe Rexha
Bad B**** - Bebe Rexha and Ty Dolla $ign
Lost and Found - Ellie Goulding
Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
Bad Liar - Imagine Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back