• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Happens When you die?

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I think good people go to heaven. I think bad people go to h*ll.. I did so many bad things in this life, and if I deserve h*ll, then I'll go.. Meh, I can't decide.

Maybe this is all a really fudged up nightmare.. Whatever it is, I hope I wake up, I don't wanna keep running in this nightmare...

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
Years
I don't belive in heaven or h*l*. I have two beliefs 1.)you go off into some kind of other dimension that is not heaven like a parallel universe 2.) You reincarnate into another thing but somewhere else not in Earth. :confused:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
I dont know what to believe, there are so many possibilities-that i cant choose :\ meh...i'll just try to lead a good life and see what will come out of it... :laugh: i'm just gunna try to enjoy it while i'm here ;)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Wait. It is pretty obvious what happens when you die.
1.You get placed in a coffin.
2.Your relatives cry half to death.
3.The undertaker buries you.
That's what happens. :P

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Pokemaster10000 said:
Wait. It is pretty obvious what happens when you die.
1.You get placed in a coffin.
2.Your relatives cry half to death.
3.The undertaker buries you.
That's what happens. :P

Lol.
Yeah that's pretty obvious but for some reason I think he meant what happened after you die. :P

~HORN!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Yamichu said:
Lol.
Yeah that's pretty obvious but for some reason I think he meant what happened after you die. :P
my math teacher warned me of what happens when u assume...

well...actually u aren't always buried...i assume you know that...u could be burned, drowned, etc...tossed into a volcano?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
digispirit virus said:
my math teacher warned me of what happens when u assume...

well...actually u aren't always buried...i assume you know that...u could be burned, drowned, etc...tossed into a volcano?

Does that mean that you're going to get cremated when you die? :P

Yamichu said:
Lol.

~HORN!

*reads the title* It says what happens WHEN you die.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Pokemaster10000 said:
Does that mean that you're going to get cremated when you die? :P
as a matter of fact, yes, i'd rather burn than rot in the earth...then i plan to spread my ashes around the area :P

Pokemaster10000 said:
*reads the title* It says what happens WHEN you die.
best u just lay off...just cause i was so literal doesn't mean u have to be...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
digispirit virus said:
best u just lay off...just cause i was so literal doesn't mean u have to be...

Alright, I'll give a valid answer. It quite simple, you go to heaven or "ahem".
Wait didn't I say I didn't believe that? Oh, well. Probaly I do. :P

Years
Christian. But I'm having second thoughts about heaven and h*ll. It would be scary. I mean terrifying. What if IM NOT A CHRISTIAN?

decks2

Thinker in the making
Years
I know, you don't know what religion is the true religion and you get scared. So I made my own. A Utopian (Word based on utopia.) You believe in this, this will be what happens when you die:

You can wish for everything you want but you can't come back to earth unfortuantely unless somehow that is possible than I will include it.
In other words you can wish you will be in a video game like final fantasy x or x-2 with Yuna in it. Bliss!. Or to be transported to the floating island of Mandago where everyone enjoys a life of hot s...stuff and wine drinking. Whatever you want. I AM A UTOPIAN.

EDIT: Or maybe I am christian, muslim maybe, islam, jewish, buddism. I dunno. I'm scared and confused. :confused:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2004
I only believe that when you die you drift of to heaven or go to h*ll!! :dead:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
bna_li said:
Christian. But I'm having second thoughts about heaven and h*ll. It would be scary. I mean terrifying. What if IM NOT A CHRISTIAN?
Then you are not saved. You'll be suprised how many people choose not to be saved by the way of Christ.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Well, I asked my mom this question, and she thinks that God saves you, regard-less of beliving in Christ or not. =/ I think that if you're good, you go to Heaven.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
*talks in Mufasa voice*
When we die, our bodies become the grass......
Just kidding hehe.....

That's what I think too Miyu-chan! I believe that even people who weren't with the right religion in their mortal life but lived a christ-like one anyway will still go to heaven. They won't immediately go to the highest glory possibe, but they will have the chance to if they get baptised and switch.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
*stupid rumor i made up about heaven/h*ll*
evry october, the dimentional balance of heaven/h*ll gets messed up and they reverse
AKA :h*ll = up and heaven = down
some people actually believed it (the really gullible ones)

Back