• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5/10. It's okay, but I like Adele's version better.

Mo Money Mo Problems by Biggie Smalls ft. Puff Daddy and Mase

One of the best rap songs ever. Why don't they make music like this anymore...

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2023
Meh... It's better than most modern rap, but I'm not entirely fond of rap anymore.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Nyeh @-@ That song makes my tastes split. I hate the gargling sound. That's flat out honest. The beat was alright, but I wasn't really in the mood. And then the actually singing wasn't half-bad, but still not really my type. I'll give it a 6/10.

I found this song accidentally and loved it. @-@ Well... I'm not a fan of the rap section, but Eurodance is a fondness. My favorite song from this group has a swear word in it and I really only like it better cause the rap section is lighter ^-^' There's very few rap pieces that I'd actually be forced to admit that I like... and it's got to be light. *has had a few uncomfortable experiences with heavy rap*

Gabri

m8
Years
Nice voice, but I'm not really into that kind of music. 4/10
---
Don't be scared by the name. This song is actually very melodic.

Pokemon♥girl

ah AM a big pony...
Years
hmm, a little to heavy for me, or like, idk how to explain it. im just not a person who's into that type of music. nothin personal of course :) im more into songs that are happy and cheerful and uplifting! =D ...but hey, everyones got their own taste in music :)

Galaxies by Owl City!!

Gabri

m8
Years
I like the voice and the lyrics (kinda), but I don't like that beat being always the same over and over again through the whole song. Electronic sounds aren't my favourites either. :/

5/10
---
Beautiful instrumental song here. If you like good guitar sounds, you won't regret listening to this. Again, don't be scared by the name.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
4/10, It isn't that bad, but I don't like it.

San Fransisco by Cascada.

Never was a fan of her, but I really like this song.

smithtism

Blank
Years
I heard that song waaaaaaaaay back in middle school and loved it.
9/10

*Just so you guys know, this was the only video I could find that wasn't splattered with DBZ stuff or a man's chest covered in tatoos.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
6/10 it's okay i guess...

since I dont know how to post a video onto a post yet.. I'll use the song in my signature

Arma

The Hyena
Years
@The Last One: check out the first page, it's fairly simple.

Anyway, that song is awesome. 9/10 (-1 because the clip nearly killed my eyes)

How about this:
Oh Carolina by Shaggy

smithtism

Blank
Years
Meh, hard to understand *even with the lyrics* and not all that catchy.
4/10

Spoiler:

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
now i see what kinda music you enjoy =P im an all around music fan.. but i dont particularly like that song 3/10

Ima use the one in my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back