• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Listening to music online - 100/10
Anything else at the time - -100/10

Twidragon, which do you happen to like more, Volcorona or Gyarados?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
Volcarna, because its a powerhouse, a fire bug, and has a sexy,eechi, gijinka I have as my icon?

Similar ? to the last one
What rating would you give your internet life ;) (Like a movie or game rating!)
(Thats what I meant to right last time)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Well for activity I'd give it a 10/10 just due to how often I'm online for music alone if anything but as far as forums and chatrooms go I'd probably have to give myself a 1/10 at the very most since I'm usually multitasking too much to chat very often at the time in all honesty lol.

Twi, what made you get Pokemon White over Black at the time?

TwiDragon

Years
^Gah, nvm about the question. I mean as in raiting in terms of how things are (Like how a Video Game is rated (C,E,T,M,A) or a movie (G,PG,PG-13,R,Ax)

Anyways, I got black and white because I like Pokemon. Had to wait a month due to my birthday though,

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Oh okay I see, then my rating would definitely be an M at the very least lol.

Twi, who did you pick for your starters for Black & White?

TwiDragon

Years
^I answered that,
^^I ran through with all of them.

^Do you have any Pony (Yuri or straight) couples with y our fandom?

TwiDragon

Years
Welcome to the NHK or Host Club, if you meant western cartoon than Billy and Mandy or MLP

^Who is the best looking gym leader ?

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Zapdos, are you scared of sharks?

Not of sharks themselves, but of the prospect of being eaten by one. I don't have too much to worry about since I live near the center of America, in Colorado. There isn't going to be salt water near here anytime soon, much less sharks.

TwiDragon, potatoes, yes or no?

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Zapdos, what's your favorite kind of car nowadays?

Umm... I have so many XD I wanna say either the Lamborghini Reventon or Aventador, Bugatti Veyron, Dodge Challenger, 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera, Chevy Camero Z11, new Corvette Stingray... *rant*

Xulek, did you ever have a pet lizard?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Have you ever cosplayed before, if so what? Don't include Halloween :x

Three times, all at the same convention~ (That said, each outfit sucked :X) First time was Marisa Kirisame from Touhou; second time was PokeSupe RGBY arc Blue (female); third time was Lucy Heartfilia from FT~ Trying to consider who I'll cosplay as this year; I'm thinking Alice Margatroid from Touhou else Lucy again or someone else.

---

TwiDragon, what kind of music do you listen to the most?

TwiDragon

Years
Music I listen to the most

In genres - Ska, Punk, Metal Punk (Suicidal Tendecies, Anthrax), 8bit, German Industrial Metal, "Epic" Metal (Nightwish, Rhapsody, Dragonforce), Metal, Classic Rock, Gothic (Voltaire), and random things I find on the internet

^Why the username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back