• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wondering what your fellow members are eating for breakfast?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If I do eat breakfast, it's usually whatever I have nearby. therwise, Honey Nut Cheerios and some Vanilla Tea for this guy!

Nine Inch Nails

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Years
  • Age 25
  • lol
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Continuing my trend of unoriginality across all fronts, I'll only ever eat cereal in the morning. That's all. Nothing else. It doesn't take very much to fill me up as it is, so the one bowl of cereal does more than enough for me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I don't eat breakfast, sorry guys! I never feel at all hungry in the mornings and the only times I do wake up hungry are when I wake up around 1/2 PM (which granted is most days). If we're just classing it as the first thing you eat during the day I normally have a sandwich or some pasta for lunch, so we'll call that breakfast... boy I don't sound healthy right now do I? ;p

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I usually have a tall glass of water, half a cup of coffee (milk or almond milk and 1/2 tsp of maple syrup), and a handful of high fibre cereal over about 50g of yogurt, or a handfil of high fibre cereal and a small cut-up banana.

Years
I normally don't have much time to eat breakfast on the weekdays, so I'll normally grab something to take with me, like a granola bar and a juice pouch or something like that. On the weekends I have more time, but I still don't eat much. Usually I'll have a bowl of the most sugary cereal I can find. :P

Back