• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Illusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Looking forward to see the hack been progressed. Let's see what Tajoras has to offer for us {XD}

*tajaros

The hack is on a hiatus atm but still I'm working on some maps on my free time when I'm not playing minecraft. T_T

I am on my final year on high school and I need to go to a good uni so I really have to focus on my studies rn. I am also waiting for the 649 patch to come out (If it will ever be out) so that I won't have problems with the new pokemon. Anyways, if you have any questions with the hack just kindly VM me or something.

Peace out yo

Years
Can I please be in the game? Pleasssse?
Username: Arcanight
In-Game Name: Zark
And I know you said no request, but can I have a Arcanine? Pleasssssssse? *really big puppy eyes*

zekrom333

The master of legendary zekrom
Years
Actually while seeing the screenshots and your view on the game it might be a great game. so i hope the would be awesome

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
I cant wait for it to come out man. I hope this gets done soon. NO forget I said that. Take your time, make this the best have ever man!

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
If there is anyone that would like to continue the hack kindly PM me I would to make some agreements to the people that want to continue this hack.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
hackstar, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

Shadowraze, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself, giradialkia or karatekid552.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back