• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBFHDude

Fire Type Trainer
Years
GhostIce_Lapras5331997750-iaza.gif

A ghost/ice retype of laprus

Mclena45

Pkmn Trainer Allen
Years
Before I go and post some more... Check this thing out!

1060bgg.jpg

Its... Bugieon!!!! My Bug type Eeveelution! I used, Eevee (OMG NO WAI!!!!), Gliscor, Yanmega and Burmy. What do you think?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
sorry i did it wrong reeeaaalllyyy sorry

Artonkn

Sup.
Years
ARTonkn's Art

Well here is some of my art.
Not much but I will only put new ones up not old things and they will be edited on this post
right here they are.

Fusions.
Spoiler:

What I like to call Dressed up Pokemon
Spoiler:

Pokemon Chao and in TCG (Tiny Chao Garden)
Spoiler:

Fakemon
Spoiler:

By the way my "Logo" is just something I put on my Images. None of the 2 images used are mine. They are Nintendo and Game Freaks.

C+C PLEASE!
I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE FROM COMMENTS

Last edited:

Vednix

:D
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
I might as well talk up then.

Your fakemon is badly drawn. You need the spring to be thicker, and give it some shading

wuth the half lucrio, half pretty much everything you can think of, you kept the same colours from both pokemon, which makes the top part of lucario look very much "stuck-on". Try a whole new colour pallette, and it might look better. You darkrai/charizard/somehting else is ok, but you can easily see whihc bits each one is from. What yhou should do is try to edit parts so it looks completely orginal. I mean, I can easily see that it is charizard's wings and darkrai stuck rihgt in the middle there. Perhaps editing might work. You don't have to, but that's just me. Some of your other sprites have things stuck on them, the scratch parts aren't shaded and basically recoloured. Badly. THe rocking charmander looks good, but I don't the hat suits it, but tht's in my opinion. Other people might think it's good.

Overall: they're not bad, but work on shading, editing and looking at tutorials, and most of all, practice!

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2010
Robot Ruby/Sapphire (yes, I am a manga freak)

Tips? Any way I can make them more Robot like? What color should I make their eyes?

Vednix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
Ok thanks for your C+C i will try tol improve from your comment :)

UPDATE:

SPAING V2

spriang.png

Your improving. in my opinion the teeth are too white. Though i'm not a good scratch spriter myself, I'd say it's too round, and there are pixel clumps in places. there are also spixels sticking out. you might want to round them off to give it a better look.

Vednix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
Hm, they're not too bad. Some things of it look like they're just "stuck-on", such as the azumarill's ears on misty, and the wings on the trainer look like they were just put behind and reolcoured. There is really nothing you can do about the wings, but tyry to blend the azumarill's ears in with misty's hair.

The trainer of team rocket going to the beach: her feet look weird, like she has rickets or something. no offense, but you need to work on those.

The manaphy looks odd, and i can't quite put my finger on it. It might be the fact that you've just put solid colours on it wirh no shading.

The eeveelution is great, what do you call it?

Overall: good sprites, you would make a very good G/S/C spriter.

Jesus of Suburbia

I Wrote Holden Caulfield
Years
The Rocket's feet are from the base sprite. Karen's revamp really sucks, missed that. I'll remake the Azumarill, Msty morph. The Eeveelution doesn't have a name, just The Ultimate Eeveelution.

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
What do you think of these ones?
I wanna be the king of sprites so if this isn't so good I can make new ones :D

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
Years
What do you think of these ones?
I wanna be the king of sprites so if this isn't so good I can make new ones :D
No offense, but you are far from being king:
1. Always save your sprites in .PNG. JPEG destroys everything that is pixellated.
2. Your fusions should have parts that BLEND together.
3. Try to put together fusions that have pieces that work better together (for example, if a pokemon has 2 legs/arms, try to fuse it with other 2 legged/armed pokemon. This avoids confusion.

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
No offense, but you are far from being king:
1. Always save your sprites in .PNG. JPEG destroys everything that is pixellated.
2. Your fusions should have parts that BLEND together.
3. Try to put together fusions that have pieces that work better together (for example, if a pokemon has 2 legs/arms, try to fuse it with other 2 legged/armed pokemon. This avoids confusion.
thanx for the advice I know im far from becoming king these are my first 4 sprites I have ever made

Vednix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
Hm. ok, if the rocket feet are supposed to be like that, thn you might as well leave it. It just looked odd to me. Perhaps you should give a name to this eeveelution? i mean, what's it's type?

Vednix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
Here are 6 fusions that I made. I will put a little description with each.

Baymander.png

This is a fusion of charmander and bayleef. The only charmander part fs the tail, so it's not too brilliant. Becuase it has a fire tail, I made the green bits at the neck and the leaf fire like to match.

Chicoquil.png

I named this one Chicoquil for obvious reasons. I'd been chucking this one around for a while, making more and more versions. I thknk this is the final one, but I might change the fire colour.

Luxeon.png

This has to be my pride and joy. I spent about an hour on this making it perfect and I love it to bits. It is named Luxeon.

Squirtdon.png

Has to be my worst fusion ever. I posted this up for the sake of how bad it is.

sentrety.png

When I did this one, it didn't come out to bad. It is a fusion of Happiny (I think) and Sentret.

teddion.png

THis one was a little odd :/. It's a fusion of espeon and teddiursa.

NatureKeeper

t65iqa.png

Ralchomp

2r74tnd.jpg

Rayswoxys JPEG format.

I hope you like 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back