• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

It's even more annoying when greeting newbies who are solely here for the Emulation forum.

According to giradialkia's modding celebration thread from 2010, Went called the Emulation section "hell" and he's right, every Emulation mod needs the guts to survive what is PC's most-used section.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Yea, most new members who post on the Welcome thread mostly talk about rom hacking and emulations. Something I really don't like doing :C

Years

Yeah, I always have difficulty greeting those who are only here for hacks.

MidnightShine retired from welcoming newbies due to this.

Years

But I can't help with hacks, too much complicated codes and I find myself reusing words I commonly use when greeting an Emulation noob.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't have that problem because I cannot for the life of me remember the last time I said hi to a new member.

Years

I always check intros and when I ask the newbie which section they want to check out they usually almost always say Emulation/ROM Hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back