VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
3,012 posts
3.5 Years
D) That sounds like me. There are times where I really wish I could be in 2 places at once.

**"
You are an intern studying with Prof. Sycamore looking for a place to live during your time in Kalos. You find 4 housing advertisements while reading the Lumiose Press, each have their pros and cons.

A) The master bedroom in Parfum Palace. The owner renting out chambers on his extravagant estate. It is a place of great beauty where every luxury is offered to you, 5 star meals, gardens, art galleries, libraries, tennis courts, swimming pools, maid service. You can get to Lumiose City to work with Sycamore because the owner's personal chaffeaur will take you by limousine. However, the rent is astronomical and far exceeds what you can afford. You would have to apply for a bank loan to help pay for housing if you wanted to leave here.

B) An apartment in Lumiose City, it is costly too but not as bad as Parfum Palace. You will have to work an extra job doing night shifts at the hotel in addition to all your research with professor Sycamore to have enough for rent, but you will be able to make ends meet without going into debt unlike option A. Its a small, simple apartment but its an adequate space that you could probably make cool. Lumiose City is an exciting place, its at the center of everything and you will be right there near Sycamore. There's loads to do, but its very loud and noisy often and lots of reports of crime and robbery lately. It definitely won't be the most relaxing place to concentrate and study, but there could be some adventures.

C) A cottage in Snowbelle City. This place is very reasonably-priced you can pay for it with simply your stipend from Sycamore and your support from Mom. No need for a second job or loan. Its a quaint, peaceful environment overlooking majestic nature. However, it is quite far away and will be tiring to commute back and forth to. It also experiences constant and harsh winter weather conditions, and you may have to put up with some blizzards and frozen pipes. Your home is nicely decorated but is drafty and cold.

D) Scary House. This place is free, you can live here by agreeing to stay as the groundskeeper. Its really rundown, and falling apart due to the need for repairs. It smells funny and resides on flooded, gray swamp property. But it doesn't cost a penny, so you can take it easy and even have some cash to burn. Its literally walking distance to Lumiose City, you are right next door. However, there are reports of strange happenings at this place. The last groundskeeper disappered and rumor has it that the place is haunted. Neighbors claim to hear screams and howls at night!

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163