• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I got here yesterday

Years
Hi im sorta new here. I got here yesterday. I didnt know this site to well but a nice guy named cartmic showed me around. I even made a group. Its the Pokemon Gold,Silver and Crystal Hackers. Cartmic and I are the only members so far. We need some more people. If you need help hacking we will help you. We are making a pokemon gold hack Pokemon Gold (B.C.). Its only in BETA right now. It will be done soon. See you later.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
hi man! i hack sometimes too! anyway enjoy pokecommunity visit the romhacking forum if you want, but remember to read the rules first!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Lol SORTA new?? You're REALLY new! xD Welcome to Pokecommunity! It sounds like you are having a great time so far. I hope you continue to have a great time. ;)

As for me, I don't rom hack, but the games themselves sound really interesting. Actually the whole thing has been sounding interesting to me for a while now. I just don't have the equipment to go about doing anything I think. xD

Well anyway, I must go back to iming my bud now. xox

Continue enjoying your stay! Have fun~ ;)

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
How dare you steal from me! I must punish you now...
*Takes out cattle prod* o_O

But on a more serious note; welcome to the forums, Paperpichu.
(That's a very interesting username you got there, would it have anything to do with Paper Mario? xD)

Hmm... well, since Gymnotide already gave you a link to a few helpful places; I suppose I can't really help you out there. However, I do wish you all the luck in the world on your hacking project. There aren't too many people who still hack the G/S/C series, so I'm assuming that you must be pretty good. ;D

Anyway, I must take my leave now.
Remember, if your project ever starts getting you down; you're main priority here is to have fun!
(It can happen to hackers quite often... the hack becomes too much of a stress.)

Enjoy!

Sheruda Kachinuki

Go and escape(^^)
Years
Ok, another newbie *bakes a cookie*
Here you go paperpichu! Have some!
Welcome, welcome to PC.
Your avatar reminds me of something..... Ah, I remember! Pokemon Gold.... My second one..
Anyways, have fun(^^)

Back