• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakedex with Fakemon from Scratch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
Hey!I wanna create a fakedex with your help!Everyone POST SOME FAKEMON(MADE BY YOU),BUT FROM SCRATCH!I want the Fakedex to be done in a short while,so post!Ever person can post three fakemons.
READ: Only the first grass,fire and water type posted,that has a total of 3 fakemons(a base and 2 evolutions,ex:Charmander-base,Charmeleon and Charizard as evolutions)will be starters.The other fire,water,and grass pokemon with a base and two evolution will still be in the Fakedex,but not as starters.I hope you get the whole thing.
PS:I want my Fakedex to have 150-200 fakemons.When there will be 200,I will anounce you,to stop posting.ATENTION:15 out of 200 will be legendaries.So don't post more than 185 normal pokemons(when I say ,,normal" I don't mean the type!!I mean un-legendaries).
I hope you get the idea of the whole thing,and I am waiting for your posts!Don't forget!3 fakemon per person,not more!
PS2:I am thinking at a hack with them,so if you can,but only if you can,make a back-sprite of your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back