• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey guys, what do you think of this pic of Dawn?
DP-009-0180.png

I think she looks beautiful with her hair down like that and she should do it more often.

Out of all of the female leads in the anime, Dawn definitely has the best hair.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Ownership of the club has been transferred to Dawn-Berlitz.

Last edited:
Years
as new Owner of the club I will say this all current rules still do apply everyone is automatically accept but if you would please still do the thing on the first post I just want to see why you like Dawn

Years
I will look forward to seeing more chapters of your story these things orbiting around Dawn is what the pokemon company and nintendo doesnt realize yet that Dawn has been there most successful character in the series and hat she needs to be brought back

Years
i will have to take a look at it tomorrow when i am at work where i am having a small open time in the morning when i am at work to do things online before a computer job that is scheduled to be dropped off tomorrow sometime

Years
i keep forgetting to view that and today i had the time to do it
my mind how ever has been in a chain of thought lately not sure what to decide on really

Years
Do you play as Dawn in DPPT? I do. It's fun to play as her and I have her team after her DP special in my Platinum.

I play as Dawn in Platinum and one of my team members is a female Ambipom, just like the one she has in the anime.

Also in Pearl, I play as Dawn with Dawn as her name. One member of my team at the moment is a female Buneary.

Last edited:

Ghiaccio

Ace Trainer
Years
Ah it's been a while since I've posted here haha, hope everyone's doing well! Ah but yeah I play as Dawn in my Diamond version under the name Pearl (wait... I just realized I'm playing as Pearl in Diamond... :P). For now, that's my main save until I get through White, which I waited way too long to get. Although, the pokemon I use she would never use (other than Empoleon that I named Piplup, but even that's probably never). Empoleon, Roserade, Honchkrow, Drapion, Toxicroak, and HM Slave haha

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
i think of Dawn at times i could use some more Dawn pillows soon.....LOL

Lmao, how much Dawn merchandise do you actually have!? You seem to have tonnes! xD So I have a new topic!

Do you wish Dawn had kept Buizel rather than trading it away?

I do! Buizel is my favourite and I think they would've made a brilliant pair if they had stayed together. She would've had two Water types which wouldn't be ideal, but Buizel and Piplup would've been great together in contests. :3

Also something I've been thinking about - how do you guys think Dawn would react to Cilan and Iris?

Years

Lmao, how much Dawn merchandise do you actually have!? You seem to have tonnes! xD So I have a new topic!

Do you wish Dawn had kept Buizel rather than trading it away?

I do! Buizel is my favourite and I think they would've made a brilliant pair if they had stayed together. She would've had two Water types which wouldn't be ideal, but Buizel and Piplup would've been great together in contests. :3

Also something I've been thinking about - how do you guys think Dawn would react to Cilan and Iris?
there are 4 pillows that have Dawn on them only 1 of the 4 is just Dawn the other 3 i Dawn and gang there are 2 others of Dawn and gang i want to get off this one chinese site the pillows are not done by nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back