• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
Ive finished Beta 2.1 as much as I can, but Ive found I cant go back to the Orange Islands. Other than that, this is an incredible hack, by far one of my favorites. Keep it up!!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
New%20Main%2025.png

On this picture, the waterfall has been done incorrectly.
Just thought I'd let you know ^^

RHIOne

Dev of Hack Album RHIOne
Years
I love fixing bugs in this ;)
Can't wait for your version LaZ! Though yours will probably be done before I can get mine done :P.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2015
I hope you'l fix a bug with starters (they won,t evolve), well, when I'm playing your hack I'm creating my own script to get other starters, I wounder why they don' evolve. maybe the reason is that they know this special attack?! Sorry, for my english...

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Compatibility Question

Hi, I was just curious about the following things...

1. Will beta 3.1 be increased from 16mb to 32mb? I ask because it might not work well with GBSP. (It's a saving issue I assume...) Or have u tested this already?
2. Some of the errors that occur on the gba emulator for PSP don't occur on VBA. Is this normal? (Like the Error:Bad Jump 0x810402)

Your game has come along better than I have imagined! U even put Hoenn in the game! Keep up the fantastic work L&Z! You have my support.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Hi, I was just curious about the following things...

1. Will beta 3.1 be increased from 16mb to 32mb? I ask because it might not work well with GBSP. (It's a saving issue I assume...) Or have u tested this already?
2. Some of the errors that occur on the gba emulator for PSP don't occur on VBA. Is this normal? (Like the Error:Bad Jump 0x810402)

Your game has come along better than I have imagined! U even put Hoenn in the game! Keep up the fantastic work L&Z! You have my support.

1. Beta 3.1 will be a 16MB ROM at this time. It could be extended in the future but I don't want to do it. It would be great to have such a large game on a 16MB rom.

2. That is normal for other non-vba emulators with beta 2.1. Beta 3.1 will have partial support for non-vba emulators like the one on PSP to make the game playable. There might still be some bugs for it but hopefully not. I've added a neat check for if the emulator is not VBA :)

p.s. Hoenn is not inserted and won't be, it's the Orange Islands that will.

Last edited:

King Koopa

The Dark Spriter >>>>
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2012
Dude I'm dying in excitement. I need the new beta badly man! I check this thread every 10 minutes everyday for it :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2013
I hope you'l fix a bug with starters (they won,t evolve), well, when I'm playing your hack I'm creating my own script to get other starters, I wounder why they don' evolve. maybe the reason is that they know this special attack?! Sorry, for my english...

Try evolving your starters out of New Bark Town or Route 29.

Years
Try evolving your starters out of New Bark Town or Route 29.

I think he is referring to the ones you get from the people around the region. They wont evolve at all, even if you try to breed for a new one. Their cry sounds like Unown. Ive tried everything to get them to evolve, and nothing works. The only starter that evolves is the one I got from Elm at the start.

Last edited:
Back