• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unapproved challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
runesmithy4, you didn't indicate that you were participating in your own challenge. If you wish to add it, PM me and I'll open the challenge for you.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
nicholasb808, you must participate in your challenge. Try looking at some of the popular threads before you submit another one, just to get an idea of the usual layout.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
STSplashy, the rules of your challenge can pretty much be added to any Nuzlocke. I think we have another Pokemon Anime themed challenge around anyway.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Jakebert, check the Monotype Challenge out, that's basically what you submitted except that yours has people start with all 6 Pokemon.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Cheesevolt, I don't think that a single thread for every Nuzlocke Variant rolled together is necessary. You have a very intriguing name though ~_~

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Relativity124, I don't see any reason why you couldn't just race someone in the main thread for the Randomized Pokemon Challenge.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
ThePokeWorld, unfortunately I can't approve your first challenge. It's a nice idea but it just really isn't flushed out enough. I need more if I am going to approve a challenge based on Holidays, especially since most of the time holidays are reserved for event challenges. Try to make it a bit more interesting and maybe find a friend to proof read it. Better luck next time!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
MckinkyMcormic, We don't really host discussion threads here. If you want to discuss the Egglocke Challenge, you can ask for ideas and opinions at Challenges Ideas & Dsicussion, or you can just look up some of the older Egglocke threads we have had and you can make a full challenge thread.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
dragonwill797, challenges about completing the dex don't really work because it's basically a built into the game challenge to begin with.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
redrock1337, You must indicate that you are playing your challenge.

Santalune Forest, same thing.

OctanianFire, also didn't say anything about participating.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I've decided to try a PM-the-user approach to Unapproved Challenges. So this will be the last post here, at least for a while. It depends on how the new approach works out.

VaionShow, your rules can be applied to a normal Nuzlocke without intruding, and you didn't include yourself as a participant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back