• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokemon Origin Platinum

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2017
I'm loving the Fallout references, and the guy in oreburgh with the joker quote made me lol XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
I am releasing an unofficial version of this hack as a hotfix for the Fight Zone freeze, since the creator of the hack has been nowhere to be seen in the last 2 years.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!StRnRJZL!9w62Lm322fTGkhVTekuyK8uOzJym4ZBAqqCfgZ4m6hk

Pokemon Origin Platinum v1.5 (unofficial) changelog:

• Fixed Fight Zone freeze(s).
Credit given to MrCheeze for identifying script #201 as the cause.

---

Quick update: I made a new patch: changed the Spear Pillar back to the original warp. The crash complained about earlier does not appear to be present and can be safely reenabled.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!z4RwBZIA!yLV5RHNXO0jwyLfrQLmdmgCdJXQ_p27mhf4XkmYxOqU

Pokemon Origin Platinum v1.51 (unofficial) changelog:

• Restored pre-Spear Pillar room warp as the crash no longer appears to exist.
Would you kindly re-upload that please?

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2023
What is this hack like in terms of difficulty? Compared to other Platinum hacks like Perfect Platnium?

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2015
i wonder if this is still up cause am currently working on making a harder version of the hack and hence need permission to upload it

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 1, 2016
I can't get the Pokemon Unown letters "F R I E N D". It always show the same Unown you would in the dead end rooms. And yes I am trying to run into them in the halls not the rooms.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 28, 2016
Alright, I tried out this hack. I loved it, really (yeah, the hack freezed at the pre-Spear Pillar room, but I only changed the Sav to my original Platinum game on my R4, and I had pass it with without problems). But there's a problem... a "little" problem; the event items does not work at all. I tried to go to the Rotom's Secret room... but nothing. After getting the National Dex, I went to the Route 224 and the mystery house in the Canavile City (with their respective objects), for get Shaymin and Darkrai... nothing succeded. What a pity... but hey, good hack!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
the story and generally the hack is the same as the original platinum right?just with all the pokemon obtainable right?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 16, 2018
Hey! I just wanted to say that your game is amazing so far! My team has had so many adventures through the updated platinum game, and i wish to have more...

however, I am getting a glitch that crashes my game as I am in the battle area and am about to battle with Barry against Flint and Volkner. It also crashed earlier when I entered the area, but I fixed that by swapping the game files. This time however I'm not too sure that it is working the same way it was before and it still crashed.

I just hope that the game can either be fixed, or I might be able to be told how to skip this area and move onto the other parts of the game, Ie: survival area, resort area, routes inbetween, etc.

As stated above i am having fun with this game and I would LOVE to continue it, but at its current state I can't.
If you do take the time to read my message, thank you.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Hey! I just wanted to say that your game is amazing so far! My team has had so many adventures through the updated platinum game, and i wish to have more...

however, I am getting a glitch that crashes my game as I am in the battle area and am about to battle with Barry against Flint and Volkner. It also crashed earlier when I entered the area, but I fixed that by swapping the game files. This time however I'm not too sure that it is working the same way it was before and it still crashed.

I just hope that the game can either be fixed, or I might be able to be told how to skip this area and move onto the other parts of the game, Ie: survival area, resort area, routes inbetween, etc.

As stated above i am having fun with this game and I would LOVE to continue it, but at its current state I can't.
If you do take the time to read my message, thank you.

I hope it does not crush your spirit or whatsoever but there is no fix on what you are mentioning (believe me I know. I scratched every corner of internet to find one). Though a ray of hope, there was another bug on a previous part of the game and it can be tackled by changing the rom file with the original one and changing back to Origin Platinum after passing the buggy part. It might work in this case too but I never had time to try. You might want to give it a shot. Good luck in advance.

PS: I hope Lazerith would come to PC miraculously and fix the bug!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I hope it does not crush your spirit or whatsoever but there is no fix on what you are mentioning (believe me I know. I scratched every corner of internet to find one). Though a ray of hope, there was another bug on a previous part of the game and it can be tackled by changing the rom file with the original one and changing back to Origin Platinum after passing the buggy part. It might work in this case too but I never had time to try. You might want to give it a shot. Good luck in advance.

PS: I hope Lazerith would come to PC miraculously and fix the bug!

To those who cares, I tried to tacke the mentioned bug and it works if you change it with the original rom. Didn't change it back to the hacked one in the facility though. I don't know what happens if you change it in the facility.

Back