• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokemon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Whatever is on the list is what you have to raise....unless I were to add more or change things in which case I would make an announcement about. You make me feel like I have a life with what you're trying to do. xD That would be a MUK TON of posts you'd have to do. LMAO!

Well my goal is to recreate the Pokedex as the species appear but I'm going to reorder them so that species are all together. Hence Steelix would be next to Onix, Scizor next to Scyther and so on. That way you'll see all the Kanto Pokemon together(including Alolan Variants) along with their future Generation brethren. Then, and only then, will I add in the new additions like Sentret and so on for Johto, Hoenn and subsequent regions. Meaning its going to be a LONG time before I get around to Altaria and its Mega form lol.

Oh and yes I do intend to do all those Vivillon and Furfrou. Just not looking forward to it when I get there....

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Fomantis @ 4,238
Hatch @ 4,253
Lurantis @ Level 100: 4,413
Shiny: No

I just thought I'd let you know that you would have to raise another Mawile to use the Mega Stone. Mega Pokemon are treated as another Pokemon just to make it as simple as possible because some change types when they Mega Evolve.

Ah, I see. Would be okay if I changed my decision...? I definitely had Mega Evolution in mind when I picked Mawile, haha.

I'd like an Archen then, if that's alright by you :)

Kurisutin

Numismatist Standing By
Years
I'm very new but I would like to join in please.

Name: Kurisutin
Pokemon: Jynx
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern

Let me know if I do anything wrong, I read the whole thread so I hope I do things right.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm very new but I would like to join in please.

Name: Kurisutin
Pokemon: Jynx
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern

Let me know if I do anything wrong, I read the whole thread so I hope I do things right.

Jynx @ 12
Hatch @ 27
Jynx @ Level 100: 162
Shiny: Yes

Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats post! Everything was just fine but if you still have any other questions feel free to ask. :D

[user]Hyzenthlay[/user] You can change it to Archen if you'd like. :D

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Name: LRachelR5
Pokemon: Vulix
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

:t037: I take it you meant Vulpix? Also, do you wish to evolve it into Ninetales or keep it as is(like me)? Caite will get around to giving you your marching orders sometime soon :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Name: LRachelR5
Pokemon: Vulix

Vulpix @ 638
Hatch @ 653
Ninetails @ Level 100: 788
Shiny: Yes

Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats post!

:t037: I take it you meant Vulpix? Also, do you wish to evolve it into Ninetales or keep it as is(like me)? Caite will get around to giving you your marching orders sometime soon :)

All VPP evolve unless they state that they don't want it to. It's just a given.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Finished Sylveon! Got to update my signature ugh...

Doing a pair this time as well. Umbreon and Espeon.

Pokemon: Umbreon&Espeon
Postcount: 1338(as of this post)
Northern Hemisphere

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Finished Sylveon! Got to update my signature ugh...

Doing a pair this time as well. Umbreon and Espeon.

Pokemon: Umbreon&Espeon
Postcount: 1338(as of this post)
Northern Hemisphere

I'm assuming you'll be using Victini as the requirement? And just so you know this pair only counts as ONE VPP.

Eevee & Eevee @ 1,338
Hatch @ 1,353
Espeon & Umbreon @ Level 100: 1,638

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I'm assuming you'll be using Victini as the requirement? And just so you know this pair only counts as ONE VPP.

Eevee & Eevee @ 1,338
Hatch @ 1,353
Espeon & Umbreon @ Level 100: 1,638

Yes Victini as the requirement(while Vanillite is the requirement for Glaceon and Leafeon pairing that is up next) and if you looked at my planned VPP's, you'll note I counted both Eevolution pairs as just 1 VPP each. Otherwise how would the Eevolution challenge work with just 6? :t037:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Yes Victini as the requirement(while Vanillite is the requirement for Glaceon and Leafeon pairing that is up next) and if you looked at my planned VPP's, you'll note I counted both Eevolution pairs as just 1 VPP each. Otherwise how would the Eevolution challenge work with just 6? :t037:

If a challenge has more than 6 like Eeveelutions you can pick what 6 you use even if there's more. In case you had something planned for something else.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
If a challenge has more than 6 like Eeveelutions you can pick what 6 you use even if there's more. In case you had something planned for something else.

I'm going to raise all 8 Eevolutions since in doing so puts me at 10 VPP. I only intend to use Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon for Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres requirements down the line and to start my first legendary will require I get a Master Pokemon(Butterfree) to fulfill Moltres' Flying requirement. In other words, as I fill in the legendary requirements, I'll check them off. Moltres appears to be first until I get another Ice Type for Articuno and another Electric Type for Zapdos.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Not bad. I have no clue what I'll be doing...I try to change it up a bit. I know on PXR I'm up to 30 completed VPP's. I need a life I know. xD

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Not bad. I have no clue what I'll be doing...I try to change it up a bit. I know on PXR I'm up to 30 completed VPP's. I need a life I know. xD

Need a life huh? First Nah in Video Game board, now you... is it contagious? Also my next Ice Type will be Alolan Ninetales(followed by Alolan Vulpix so yeah lol). Not sure what my next Electric type will be. Maybe I'll do Pichu seeing as its the first Electric Type in my Kanto Pokedex.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I just go with whatever I'm in the mood for at the time. I don't really have any plan other than to raise them ALL. xD

Years
It took a while, but Jolteon just reached level 100, so now for the other Eeveelution I can take advantage of for the Summer season.

Name: TailsMK4
Pokemon: Flareon

There's a small chance I might have my Birthday Pokemon before I finish Flareon...hoping for that one to be shiny and not Flareon. Would look really weird to get a shiny Eeveelution when the others weren't.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
It took a while, but Jolteon just reached level 100, so now for the other Eeveelution I can take advantage of for the Summer season.

Name: TailsMK4
Pokemon: Flareon

There's a small chance I might have my Birthday Pokemon before I finish Flareon...hoping for that one to be shiny and not Flareon. Would look really weird to get a shiny Eeveelution when the others weren't.

So your saying my shiny Sylveon is weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back