• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
1googleit.jpg

If you need help in Pokemon Brown, Pokemon Prism, or Rijon Adventures, feel free to post a question and we'll hopefully have an answer.

READ THE FAQ STICKY ON HACKS SHOWCASE FIRST BEFORE POSTING HERE.

FAQ:
Q: Is Laurel City / Second badge in Prism the final city in the second beta?
A: Yes, this is the end of the beta.

Last edited:
Years
Awesome, I just posted a topic yesterday about this, I'll just copy and paste.

I am currently stumped as to where to go next in the adventure. I just be Giovanni at the Silph Warehouse near Jaeru city. However, the guard won't let me go east from there, and I can't think of any other routes to take.

Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Awesome, I just posted a topic yesterday about this, I'll just copy and paste.

I am currently stumped as to where to go next in the adventure. I just be Giovanni at the Silph Warehouse near Jaeru city. However, the guard won't let me go east from there, and I can't think of any other routes to take.

Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

You need to buy some Beer at the Jaeru mart, then just go back, he'll drink it and pass out and you'll be let through.

Years
You need to buy some Beer at the Jaeru mart, then just go back, he'll drink it and pass out and you'll be let through.

If this is considered spam then go ahead and delete, but anyway:

Thanks a lot, I should've realized that when the girl said just give the guards some beer and they'll fall asleep, but I didn't even think to buy the beer at the store (I'm not even legal drinking age, haha)

Years
Alright, 3 more questions since help's available:

1. Is the amulet in the safari zone? I'm not sure where it is and I need that to get strength.

2. Also, I'm not sure where the remaining 3 gyms are, so far I've beaten the ones in:
Merson City
Owsauri City
Moraga Town
Jaeru City
Castro Valley

3. Where will I be using the card key, I already used the Viral Scan and the PokeFlute but as far as I can remember I haven't used the card key yet.

Thanks again

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
Alright, 3 more questions since help's available:

1. Is the amulet in the safari zone? I'm not sure where it is and I need that to get strength.

2. Also, I'm not sure where the remaining 3 gyms are, so far I've beaten the ones in:
Merson City
Owsauri City
Moraga Town
Jaeru City
Castro Valley

3. Where will I be using the card key, I already used the Viral Scan and the PokeFlute but as far as I can remember I haven't used the card key yet.

Thanks again

Well there is a gym in your hometown past the cut tree, Hayward City, and I forget the last one

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2008
I cannot find Pokemon Brown anywhere, and I've searched for both Coolboyman's posts and also for it directly. Can you guys help me? I would really like to play it.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
I cannot find Pokemon Brown anywhere, and I've searched for both Coolboyman's posts and also for it directly. Can you guys help me? I would really like to play it.

You can download the full version of Pokémon Brown here, on the hack trilogy's official site.

All the latest betas of the games in development are there too.

Zelios95

tired of the day...
Years
I've got 2 badges i'm at owsauri city,where do i go?

I've got 2 badges,I'm at Owsauri city.Where do I go???

Last edited:

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
When asking for help on Pokemon Prism, make sure you've read the read me provided with the patch for information.

I've got 2 badges i'm at owsauri city,where do i go?

I've got 2 badges,I'm at Owsauri city.Where do I go???

Go back to Hayward city and head towards the east.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
In prism, how do you get past the cave with the lights after you beat the first gym

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
In prism, how do you get past the cave with the lights after you beat the first gym

You need to catch an electric Pokemon (Mareep and Voltorb are available). Go into the dark cave and use one of the fuse boxes (which glows in the dark) to turn on the lights. Then search around for 5 dynamite while fighting the Pallete Patrol. Afterwards, take the other path to meet with the man thats blocked. Use a fire Pokemon to light the fuse and you're out.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
what other path are you talking about?
the one with the cart?

never mind, i found the way out,
is the town where you get the running shoes the end of the beta?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2016
About the light switch cave thing. I've found the dynamites but i can't pick them up. The game says I don't have any room in my pack. Did i miss something in the game previously that allows me to pick them up? or is just there something wrong with my ROM.

Zowayix

hi
Years
in brown, there is a guy somewhere who wants you to get him something and he'll give you something in return.
I'm guessing that he gives you HM04 Strength, but where do I get the thing to give to him? In the safari zone?
Speaking of the safari zone, what's at the "end" of it? I found a ladder that leads me to victory road (where I need strength),
but that's it.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2016
I've tried emptying out my pack and picking it up but, it still told me that there wasn't enough room. Since i haven't seen that problem with anyone else, I can assume that it's my ROM and I'll just re-download it and start again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back