• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

February 2008 MotM Results [finally]

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Okay, so zanacross was supposed to do this but... he left PC, apparently. o_o I was bored last night at 3:00AM so I decided to do them. Sorry if there are any mistakes, but at least they are done. \o/

SO LET'S GET ROLLING. :D

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Tehe, seeing best writer for Klippy made me think of that one story Frank and the Lion. XD It was good, fantastic. Just.... Dull? XD Way to go Klippy! Congrats! <3

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
This month failed, I didn't even place on favorite male, and my streak as "funniest" was cut off after like..4 straight months by Klippy with like, 2 more votes than me. I feel so..rejected, and alone [/wrists]

Also, I completely dominated "Most Metal" with 31 votes..which is a disgrace, seeing as there are currently 10,732 active members at PC. WTF YOU GUYS THAT ISN'T EVEN 1% OF THE OVERALL VOTES I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN >O

*Also, for the record, last month that category wasn't put up because of me. I would actually prefer to never, ever see that category appear in another MotM again, in fear that someone else might actually place up against me. I mean seriously..Klippy only trailed me with 28 votes, which isn't nearly as many as it should have been <_<*

Congratulations to everyone else who placed.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Smartest
Shirosaki { 7 }
Careful With That Axe, Pichu { 6 }
Jack O'Neill { 5 }
Simply put, I fail to comprehend this. But then again, that's why they're "smart" and I'm "stupid," right?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Simply put, I fail to comprehend this. But then again, that's why they're "smart" and I'm "stupid," right?

You're definitely stupid if you placed in the Smartest category, Jack. :D

--

Well, not a great month, but hey, doesn't really matter. Thanks for all the votes, and congratulations to those who won! o/

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
Congrats to those who placed! I lol'd at some of the stuff people won, but other then that it was pretty good.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years

Favourite Moderator
Aere, Midori Chi { 13 }
Loki { 12 }
Mayz { 9 }

Best Signature/Avatar
Chikara { 7 }
Aere { 6 }
Sanctuary { 5 }

\o/ Favourite Moderator? :D I'd never have expected that, thanks guys <3

And Loki's themes are the best <3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Yay, favourite higher staff! Not sure what I did to deserve that but whatever it is, I'd better keep doing it. XD; Thanks for the votes everyone, and congrats to everyone else who placed! :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Well I didn't place, well it is my first month why should I XD

Congrats Klippy and everyone who made the results! ;D

wow lightning got 25 votes! Im somewhat not surprised ;P And absolutely no surprise for most metal, congrats Murderface. And funny 4 people get hit by parked cars, lolol.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
rawrrrr m'dears, I can't believe I placed second in favorite moddie. ;;

*sobgrovelsupertouched* Thanks for the votes, everyone! :D

Second in graphics, first in roleplaying, that's pretty darn sweet. :3 *strike-a-pose* Thanks again!

Spoiler:

Gerri Shin

  
Years

Most "Down to Earth"
Arisa { 4 }
Kouyuu, Elemental Downfall, Shirosaki, Gerri Shin { 2 }

Holy JamaLlama, I actually made the list!?!?! :shocked:

Wow! thanks to everyone who voted for me and Congrats everyone else who won!!!

Last edited:

Hazuki

delenda est.
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
I won again for best Graphic Designer?? Wow 00

Oh and congrats to the rest of y'all. ^^

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
1rst place for Most Down to Earth and 2nd for favorite Female? Not bad at all n_n thanks for those who voted <3

AND OF COURSE CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ELSE 8DD And Klippy, good job on making motm (b")b

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Third-favorite higher staff? What the...? You people must be on something to like me as a higher staff member... XD
I guess if I really wanted to be favorite, I'd have to be all nice and stuff like Erica?
...nah. Not worth it. XD

Thanks for the votes~

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Thanks to all the people who keep congratulating me. XD;

And thank you all for the votes. (b'-')b I forgot to say that up there. x___x;

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Best Signature/Avatar
Sanctuary { 5 }

Uwah~ I won something! OwO
Thanks for votes and stuff.. although I'm not really sure why everybody liked that Shinx theme in the first place~

Congratulations to everybody else.. you most rightfully deserve it! <3

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Ah, nothing this time. Oh well~

Congratulations to those who won and placed, though ^^

Back