• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone have a feebas?

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
Years
I'm getting fedup with fishing everywhere in the basemaent of mt.coronet fishing over and over again looking for those four spaces feebas can be caught.Does anyone have a feebas.I'll make a list of some pokemon I have.

My pokemon:
bidoof(I have tons but you probably dont want them)
porygon(lv.16)
rattata(lv.1 with eggmoves quick attack and endeavor)
Tons of marills
tons of corsola
togepi
tons of starly
octillary(I have 2)
pikachu(lv.28)
shinx
barboach(level 15)
magikarp(lv.19)
giratina(lv.70)
cresselia(lv.50)
slugma
shroomish(lv.26)
carnivine(lv.24)
another magikarp(lv.21)
bibarel(lv.38)
palkia(lv.62)
gyarados(lv.39)
and grotle

I have more pokemon but they are in pokemon ranch.
and just to get this out of the way my freind code is:2492 5297 7858 and my traniers name is tobias.

p.s.My real name is not tobias.

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
Years
Anything else you need? I see a few I'd like, Corsola and Shroomish, if you can breed them i'll take an egg for something. if not, I'll breed them and give them right back.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
Years
Anything else you need? I see a few I'd like, Corsola and Shroomish, if you can breed them i'll take an egg for something. if not, I'll breed them and give them right back.

well i do need a celebi but thats probably too much too ask for.I do need a yanma.I will get you an egg of your choice if you can get me one.And if you could get me a feebas that would be great.

Back