• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
9/10 I really like the song. The video was cool too.

This. For once I'm excited for a Three Days Grace album.From their new album coming out October 2nd.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Lyrics are alright, but wouldn't be caught listening to it; A bit too angsty.

6/10

This is a 10 minute mix if anyone's got the time:

Treecko

Years
I'm not familiar with that one. Probably didn't chart or play in the US. It was average though. 6.5/10

To go along with the nostalgia,here's the 2001 hit from Jimmy Eat World. This song really takes me back.

Treecko

Years
8/10 It's not my taste, but that kind of music is always composed beautifully. That's an example.

Just felt like posting this one.

Treecko

Years
8/10 I've always liked that song, but it's not my favorite from Linkin Park.

The local alternative station uses this in a commercial and it reminds me of how much I love Skrillex. Way better than the original.

Treecko

Years
8/10 That was pretty good. I have heard only one song from The Script and that was Breakeven , which is pretty good. Out of the now 2 songs of theirs I've heard, they're pretty good.

The only Justice song I know.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
8/10

Pretty catchy I guess. I've heard it before but don't quite remember where. Think I heard it on the radio once but I also heard part of it on a commercial.

Not sure how you guys like JP vocals, but...

If you don't like JP vocals and are going to give it a low score just because of that... Just rate this one.

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
7.5/10 Your username band is not bad. lol

For whatever reason , I'm currently addicted to this woman. Something about her music stands out.

Treecko

Years
Yeah I forgot she was in "The Yacht Club".
9/10 I knew I recognized that one, just had to listen to it to remember. I don't think you've posted it before by the way.

A new song from Flyleaf. Can't wait for their new album!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back