• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I don't like going to school because I am lazy. I prefer staying in bed and listening music.
I'm doing good Arrow and you?

i used to be a very bad student...funny thing i was in a group called the school police..i get up late i suppose to be in school 8AM i go 10 AM...of course i had to hear some nice words from headmasters...but the best part was it was only girls school and i hated the guys school's visits in my school for competitions as our school were much beautiful place than theirs...well,i liked English and French classes other than that i annoy teachers till they kick me out because i felt bored staying at class to hear some Bull$h*# we never use irl life..am i right or am i right! :P

i'm doing okay,JNath-Chan..thanks :)

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Oh, hello again DCC. I didn't see you there.

I have a very important test paper tomorrow at 1pm.

I should get lots of sleep tonight, yup.

Nah I should marathon the x-files and not sleep at all, yeah that's a good idea.
Forgot how creepy this show was, can't sleep now anyway. I'm a massive pansy.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
X-Files..Molder and Scally!! ....< not sure if i wrote that right though!

i play a Game named Criminal case which reminds me of it...always me and bro are team sometimes me and strangers though...anyway i like Mysterious things always makes me feel excited like Detective Conan <33333

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
X-Files..Molder and Scally!! ....< not sure if i wrote that right though!

i play a Game named Criminal case which reminds me of it...always me and bro are team sometimes me and strangers though...anyway i like Mysterious things always makes me feel excited like Detective Conan <33333

Scully*

Yeah, it's a great show and it's been years since i've seen it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
i used to be a very bad student...funny thing i was in a group called the school police..i get up late i suppose to be in school 8AM i go 10 AM...of course i had to hear some nice words from headmasters...but the best part was it was only girls school and i hated the guys school's visits in my school for competitions as our school were much beautiful place than theirs...well,i liked English and French classes other than that i annoy teachers till they kick me out because i felt bored staying at class to hear some Bull$h*# we never use irl life..am i right or am i right! :P

i'm doing okay,JNath-Chan..thanks :)

I have mixed school and it's definitely not good. All the boys are begging for the girls's attention. It's pitiful. I don't like English classes 'cause i'm too advanced for them. I know pretty much all the teacher is saying. You are right!
X-Files doesn't freak me out. I am used to horror movies.

Sir Codin

Some of us need to start a game sometime.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Scully*

Yeah, it's a great show and it's been years since i've seen it.

thanks for sayin ^^

same here..always loved this kind of series stories like Mech and Rihanna and Sydney &Naigel i like that idea..but i didn't like MR and Mrs Smith though :P

i like Mystery,Horror and adventure beside Fairy fantasy of course <3

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
So, I made a bunch of perfectly-looped gif-sigs, what do you guys think?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Wow, those sigs look really good, Somniac! :D I especially love the last sig: the one with the moving lights. And that rocking porcupine is adorable! May I request for one? Hehe :3
I wish I could work those images like you can. I think it's such a neat skill!

Years
Those are amazing!
Like synerjee, I really like the last one with the lights. It looks so...smooth.
Pretty awesome :]

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Wow, those sigs look really good, Somniac! :D I especially love the last sig: the one with the moving lights. And that rocking porcupine is adorable! May I request for one? Hehe :3
I wish I could work those images like you can. I think it's such a neat skill!

Hmm well I have four three more that I haven't stuck my name on yet, so I COULD do you one :p very limited choice though, it's;

Android lady
stylistic rain-forest
smoking gal
Coffee pouring

I'll give 2 away. first come first serve, one each. Let me know what text you want on it.

Edit: Limited time only; 1hour remaining. [After that I'm off to make breakfast / take a run / shower / go to work

edit-edit: I'm off now so I'll check back here tomorrow night. How bout if someone fancies one of those that I have listed, PM me and i'll get back to you. Again first come first serve.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back