• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paranoia/Personality Disorder Tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion Heart

Banned
Years
TEST 1:
Score: 5

Congratulations! Your score showed that you don't have many flashes of paranoia, which can only be a good thing. Why do you seem to have a handle on the distrustful impulse, while others struggle to ignore that nagging inner voice? Well, mild cases of paranoia stem from several issues; trust, pessimism and insecurity just to name a few. You appear to have a sufficient level of trust in other people, so you don't freak out and assume the worst when your love interest forgets to call. And since your self-esteem is likely strong, you're not plagued with doubts about other people slamming you behind your back or conspiring to get you. Your optimistic nature also plays a role by keeping your thoughts focused on the best possible scenario; when the boss wants to talk to you, for example, you think you might be getting a promotion instead of the heave-ho. This is a healthy approach to life; why waste your time worrying!

Test 2:

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Well, that was the most "No"'s I've ever clicked.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
Your score = 5

Congratulations! Your score showed that you don't have many flashes of paranoia, which can only be a good thing. Why do you seem to have a handle on the distrustful impulse, while others struggle to ignore that nagging inner voice? Well, mild cases of paranoia stem from several issues; trust, pessimism and insecurity just to name a few. You appear to have a sufficient level of trust in other people, so you don't freak out and assume the worst when your love interest forgets to call. And since your self-esteem is likely strong, you're not plagued with doubts about other people slamming you behind your back or conspiring to get you. Your optimistic nature also plays a role by keeping your thoughts focused on the best possible scenario; when the boss wants to talk to you, for example, you think you might be getting a promotion instead of the heave-ho. This is a healthy approach to life; why waste your time worrying!
-------------------------------------- test 2
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
Test 1-20%

Test 2:

Low on all categories

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Here's my results:

Although you're probably not checking your apartment for hidden bugs on a regular basis, you get the occasional suspicion that whispers in the corridor are about YOU. Essentially, you've got a mild case of paranoia, but it's nothing to panic about. It's human impulse to have flashing moments of mistrust - no one is immune to such feelings, which have their roots in several other emotions. Paranoia can stem from trust issues; when, for example, you get all worked up that your special someone is having an affair because they haven't called. It can also be a reflection of pessimism; you tend to think the worst and it leads to negative expectations. Paranoid thoughts can also come from flashes of insecurity; you wonder if you're good enough and feel anxious that others feel the same way. Overall, these feelings are generally not harmful if they are in moderation - and depending on how you react to them. Hire a private eye every time your spouse works late, however, and you're on the road to ruin!

Paranoid: Moderate
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Your score = 0

Cool~! Mari ish not paranoid! X3
~x~

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
Test 1: 30% Congratulations! Your score showed that you don't have many flashes of paranoia, which can only be a good thing. Why do you seem to have a handle on the distrustful impulse, while others struggle to ignore that nagging inner voice? Well, mild cases of paranoia stem from several issues; trust, pessimism and insecurity just to name a few. You appear to have a sufficient level of trust in other people, so you don't freak out and assume the worst when your love interest forgets to call. And since your self-esteem is likely strong, you're not plagued with doubts about other people slamming you behind your back or conspiring to get you. Your optimistic nature also plays a role by keeping your thoughts focused on the best possible scenario; when the boss wants to talk to you, for example, you think you might be getting a promotion instead of the heave-ho. This is a healthy approach to life; why waste your time worrying!

Test 2:
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
Years
Test 1: 25%
I thought I was more paranoid than that... o.O

Test 2:

Sawyer

���
Years
on test 2, i only got one high... that would be Dependant.. how sad... >_>
"Dependent
Dependent personality disorder is characterized by a need to be taken care of. People with this disorder tend to cling to people and fear losing them. They may become suicidal when a break-up is imminent. They tend to let others make important decisions for them and often jump from relationship to relationship. They often remain in abusive relationships. They are overly sensitive to disapproval. They often feel helpless and depressed." thanks a lot, stupid test. *rolls eyes*

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
You're worried about what this result is going to say about you, aren't you? Well, let's not beat around the bush: you're paranoid. In most situations, your mind naturally wonders to the worst possible scenario - your friends are talking about you behind your back, someone is following you or tapping your phone, and your boss scheduling a one-on-one meeting means you're in deep doo-doo. Paranoia can stem from trust issues; when, for example, you get all worked up that your special someone is having an affair because they haven't called. It can also be a reflection of pessimism; you tend to think the worst and it leads to negative expectations. Paranoid thoughts can also come from flashes of insecurity; you wonder if you're good enough and feel anxious that others feel the same way. Overall, these feelings are generally not harmful if they are in moderation - in your case, however, they're a bit on the obsessive side. You should deal with some of the underlying issues before everyone starts talking about you -for real!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Test - 30%

Test 2

Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: High
Dependant: Low

A lot of lows
:P

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
hmm it didn't say anything on mine, it just showed my results, maybe that's because I did test 2
Dependant: Low

Samot

heheh doodle...
Years
Disorder | Rating

Your score = 0

Yes just what I expected.

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
Years
Test 1:

Test 2:
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Schizotypal: Very High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Very High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years

Paranoid:
Moderate
Schizoid:
High
Schizotypal:
High
Antisocial:
High
Borderline:
Low
Histrionic:
Moderate
Narcissistic:
Moderate
Avoidant:
Moderate
Dependent:
Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:
High

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Personality Disorder Test

Paranoia
Your score = 10

I'm happy with my results X3 the clothes one got me on histrionic XD

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
Paranoia Test
55% Paranoid
Although you're probably not checking your apartment for hidden bugs on a regular basis, you get the occasional suspicion that whispers in the corridor are about YOU. Essentially, you've got a mild case of paranoia, but it's nothing to panic about. It's human impulse to have flashing moments of mistrust - no one is immune to such feelings, which have their roots in several other emotions. Paranoia can stem from trust issues; when, for example, you get all worked up that your special someone is having an affair because they haven't called. It can also be a reflection of pessimism; you tend to think the worst and it leads to negative expectations. Paranoid thoughts can also come from flashes of insecurity; you wonder if you're good enough and feel anxious that others feel the same way. Overall, these feelings are generally not harmful if they are in moderation - and depending on how you react to them. Hire a private eye every time your spouse works late, however, and you're on the road to ruin!

Paranoid:
Very High
Schizotypal: High
Borderline: Very High
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Very High

OMG, I have problems. ;-; Am I that bad? ><

Paranoid: High
Schizotypal: High
Borderline: Moderate
Narcissistic: Moderate

I tried it another time. I do not know which one is the honest answer since on the second one, I lowered the intensity to the average situation I'd be stuck in. X3

Last edited:

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
Years

That's not too bad, right? XD

Btw, I didn't take the first test because I am too young for most of those questions to apply to me. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back