• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many contacts do you have on your Instant Messaging Program?

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
How many contacts do you have on your Instant Messaging program that you use? Also, how many people are online every day?

I have 57 contacts on Windows Live Messenger, and at good times, around 15 are online.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
Okay...

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH 57 CONTACTS?! You must be quite the popular one.

I have 17, but they're good friends of mine. I'm pretty careful with who I become friends with - most of them I've known for 2 years or more.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Without looking, I think I have 40 on Windows Live Messenger. I used to have like, 70 but I recently got a new one and cleared a lot. .-.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I have just below three hundred. I used to have separate accounts, one for friends in real life, and one for friends online, but then I got tired of constantly switching between them and merged them together. I reckon there's fifteen to thirty people online at any one time, but it's been known to break up to thirty-five around midnight.

Years
98, probably with some duplicates.

16 are currently online.

I really don't talk to many, they're mostly just random people that added me from group conversations, etc.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
I make it 8 :3 Usually only one on at a time, and many are never on. If I get two people on at once it's like OMGWTFBBQ.

Years
I have over 500+
Maybe, pushing 600 looking at the different groups I have.

No, I don't talk to them all, I am too lazy to sift through them all and delete the blocked people.

I talk to at least 60 people regularly though.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I have seven on Yahoo, but I only really talk to two of them. There's a third that I'd like to talk to, but it's better if I didn't. :/

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
I fall victim to procrastination and haven't bothered to clean out my contact list. I have currently 320 contacts on WLM, categorised into family/friends [126], people I don't know [46], PC [94] and other randoms who decided to add me but not talk [54]. There are probably a lot of duplicate accounts for the same person as well... seeing as I've had this account for 8 years.

I really only talk to about 10 of them all in a month... I don't really use it that much as I used to.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I have almost 400 but its kind of a weird story how it happned. My email was available on my bebo account so all these british girls ( 1 or 2 guys) added me because of my profile pic then boom i have like 200 people i do not know on my contact list. Although the random Im's can be fun it ends up getting annoying as they keep saying "Who's this?" even though they added me -_- it gets very annoying! Seems people add people and forget then ask the people where they came from!! I dunno wheter to call it iggnorent or funnny xD It surely makes things interesting when i sign in! But if i see "ASL?" One more time i will explode!! xD

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
Years
Well, on AIM I have like 55, I haven't cleared it out since like ages ago. No one uses it anymore, except for a few people. And on Live, I've got like 5, since I only talk to like 3 or 4 people from here on there, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I use MSN Messenger as my Instant Messenger client. In which case, on my current handle, I have a contact list consisting of 225 people. I'm thinking of cleaning my contact list out, however. But you never know when you're going to want to talk someone you haven't spoken to in a while, so... I'm going to hold off on that.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
I have around 76 people added on my MSN handle; 23 of which are currently online.

I am a little selective as to who gets my MSN, but I usually don't have to deny a whole lot of people. If you're not completely annoying in a group conversation or I like the way you post on PC, I'm not going to shoot ya' down. More than likely, I'll add you if you're awesome. :3

...Unless you don't accept. ;;

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
I've got 170 on my Windows Live Messenger Account, and there's generally about 20-Something online.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
124 on WLM, but I talk to about 50 and about ten alot.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I have like, 190 something. I can't be stuffed logging on and checking. There's usually about 25-35 people online at one time.

Back