• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I have gotten all 649 pokemon

a pity they ended on an odd number :(
could be worse...somehow

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I like giving them stupid names
like AIDS and Cancer

I have four Deoxys I've named Deoxy, Ribo, Nucleic and Acid

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
28, gave my Emboar the nickname Bakugami and nicknamed my Hydreigon Ghidora before I faced the E4, wish I could nickname my Arceus and Deoxys though but oh well. Also nicknamed my Kyogre on Heartgold Susano too.

blue

gucci
Years

I've only recently started nicknaming my Pokémon, before I'd just leave it as it is but I can think of some good names but it takes a while.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

WeeabooNicknames.png

Why can't I into creativity?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think they're more original than my names, though 'Ai-Chan' just makes me want to go back and watch more Detective Conan, hahaa...

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

when I first played Pokemon Red everytime I caught a pokemon I renamed it to lowercase because

"RED sent out PIKACHU" got really annoying

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I tend to only watch AMVs about things that I'm interested in, or else I tend to get bored of the AMV, almost no matter how good the AMV is. xD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back