• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I might actually start using my deviantart again. Just maybe.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey, how does this sound:

'Ello, there! I'm Roswell, but feel free to call me by some shorter variation or Lucia! I'm a big fan of Pokemon games (why would I be here otherwise, fff) and an even bigger fan of Roleplaying! I've been forum Roleplaying since 2004 or so, and so if there's you need help with, feel free to approach me! :>

'Tis be my bio that I might send in, fff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I might actually start using my deviantart again. Just maybe.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't gotten a clue as to what you're talking about, Netto. If you're talking about my number, I somehow didn't realize ya'll posts before mine, herp a derp.

/sorta tweaked her signature. will be completely changing it to something else with a concept of a past theme later after she's done driving her family around places.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I think my bio is good..
What do you all think. :3

Hello, my name is Miss Doronjo! Actually it Shawn, but most people call me Doronjo anyhow. In any case my young friends, I am an ecstatic, eccentric, and joyous individual who would love to tell and mentor you all about the Roleplay Corner. First, I should tell you why I love the Roleplay Corner; roleplaying is amazing. It allows you to express yourself, showing off your overall creativity by acting as an ideal character, in your own little tale. I myself, go for the more comical aspects and try to make my roleplay stories funny for all to enjoy. <3

As for other interests, I really love Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney. Its a really fun game; if you haven't heard of it, I recommend you try it out sometime! I'm also an anime fan; my favourite animes are Soul Eater, The Slayers, ToA, ToS, and Fairy Tail. So, you know, if you want to talk about anime, or your favourite video games as well, I'm your guy. <3

I've been in PC for about 1 1/2 years, though I did make some accomplishments here. For one thing, I was a moderator for quite sometime, until I decided to quit for work and school related reasons. So, you know, if you have a question about the rules as well, you can ask me, and I'll try to answer with the best of my ability. But yeah, other than that, I'm just a average user who would like to have a fun time!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Shawn yours is definitely good. Fff I suck at these things ;;

Anyways,

>Gets picked up by dad
>Gets in car
>Finds second volume of FT anime under comic book
>Day made

/thank you Gold Honor Roll

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wish I got something like that after my last achievement. Instead we just went to Subway. Okay so it wasn't much of an achievement BUT IT WAS TO ME BECAUSE I CAN GO PLACES

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Godot's Theme (Jazz version) + Fireplace + Moodyrain.com = ♥♥♥

I would get links, but I'm too lazy to. Maybe I'll edit this post or something if I decide to listen to it like that though! :333

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Am I the only one who isn't a huge fan of Godot's theme? ;; I mean it's cool and all but I don't like it as much as some of the other tracks.

OK, I guess I should add in what series I like to my bio. ...'Course, it's gonna look so similar to Shawn's ide.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's a track that grew on me. Especially after hearing the Jazz and Orchestrated versions of it. They're just ahhh, beautiful. ♥ Very relaxing piece to hear when you're just settling down, reading a book... and drinking a cup of coffee! Also, I'm a sucker for jazz (and music in general) with reed instruments like the Saxophone. Probably comes from me playing the Clarinet.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I like the Detention Center tracks in AA2 and AA3 if that says anything about what I like... XD; Also I play trombone but Word of God insists it rarely gets solos ;;

OK, updated bio:

'Ello, there! I'm Roswell, but feel free to call me by some shorter variation or Lucia! I've been a big fan of Pokemon since I first got into it way back when, and my love of the series has yet to die! I'm also a huge fan of Roleplaying, and I've been forum Roleplaying since 2004! So if ya need any sort of help with anything Roleplay-related, I'm definitely there for ya!

When it comes to interests, I am highly obsessed with Fairy Tail. No, really, you'll definitely be hearing me spazz about it from time to time. Other favorite series of mine include Slayers, Tales of (namely Symphonia and Phantasia), Princess Tutu, Soul Eater, and Final Fantasy! ...And many others, but let's save that for later o3o I'm also learning how to competitive battle and while I love it I'm not that great at it yet.

Anyways, I'm pretty much open-minded when it comes to most things, and I'm also fairly easygoing to talk with~ I may be a PC Veteran (three years going on four, woot!) but I'm definitely not intimidating in any way!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Piano. I love the Piano, but Woodwinds all the way, kthnksbye! And yeah. You don't hear many solos for Low Brass. They're usually Bass. But hey, there's a really nice piano solo in the Jazz version of Godot's theme.

If you have the time Shawn ♥
Godot's Theme (Jazz Version)
Fireplace
Rainy Mood

Play all those together. Ab-so-lute-ly gorgeous!

I still need to make my bio derp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back