• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon rijonAdventures: A Double Team LP

Years
Oh, look who's back!
doubleteam.png

Hey all! DrFuji and I have returned with a brand spanking new Let's Play; the winner of PokeCommunity's 'Hack of the Year' competition in 2008, Pokemon rijonAdventures by Hiroshi Sotomura, our very own Admin here at PC :)

ABOUT THE HACK
rijonAdventures is a hack of Pokemon FireRed, which takes place in the Rijon Region (yes, we all see the pun), which was first made known in Pokemon Brown, a hack of Pokemon Red by Koolboyman. For more information on this hack, have a look at its thread! (It can be found here!)

This Let's Play is in video form; we simply YouTube-tag them into this post. DrFuji acts as the host; recording the video and thus playing the game, while I sit back and make snide, sarcastic comments. Viewers should bear in mind that I am located in Ireland, and DrFuji is located in Australia. As such, there may, at times, be a bit of lag, but thanks to DrFuji's great editing, you'll probably never notice :) (Unless of course I point it out in the video by simply saying so, haha).

IT'S A CRAZY DISCLAIMER YO!
While DrFuji and I are both extremely civilised gentlemen of noble background, it should be noted that there is some mild swearing in our videos. DrFuji has been scanning through them and editing out the harsher ones, so generally there's nothing to worry about; it's just something some people might want to bear in mind before watching these videos. They're also full to the brim with sexual inuendo, but I don't see how that could affect anything.
Jokes aside, there is some inuendo and mild swearing present (i.e., we may occasionally let slip the 'sh' word and anything that's less rude than that, but we never go dropping the 'f' bomb, nothing too extreme at all), but it's all in good fun. We hope you enjoy the Let's Play!

THE EPISODES

Episode One: THAT IS NOT RED
Spoiler:

Episode Two: Mexican Brendan
Spoiler:

Episode Three: Technical Difficulties
Spoiler:

Episode Four: Famous Docks
Spoiler:

Episode Five: Gallery of Rogues
Spoiler:

Episode Six: Easy Mode Lapras
Spoiler:

Last edited:

marcc5m

what
Years
Very good but on episode four many mistakes were made.
That are not good enough.
Spoilered for those who haven't seen it yet.
Spoiler:

Also you should battle more trainers for experience. You missed out a double battle with a ginger called Ron and a green haired guy in that "Spring Carnival" place.

Years
Here comes Episode 4; A new hope! Only, not.

In this episode, you see some more things happening, and hear us say some more things.
(I'm really sorry, I totally forget what happens in it, jokes aside xD).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
You guys need to tell me when you do more stuff like this so that I can be in with you cool kids. I especially love the new intro with a surfing Venusaur, although is it possible that the volume on that could be turned down (or the main volume turned up)? I keep having to adjust the volume accordingly... And the technical difficulties were a nice touch; adding a bit of drama to the whole thing. But, yeah: keep it up!

OH OH OH OH, can I nickname your next Pokemon? Whatever it is, you have to call it CatDog. :D

Years
You guys need to tell me when you do more stuff like this so that I can be in with you cool kids. I especially love the new intro with a surfing Venusaur, although is it possible that the volume on that could be turned down (or the main volume turned up)? I keep having to adjust the volume accordingly... And the technical difficulties were a nice touch; adding a bit of drama to the whole thing. But, yeah: keep it up!

OH OH OH OH, can I nickname your next Pokemon? Whatever it is, you have to call it CatDog. :D

Yeah, we decided to up the anti with the introduction for this LP. Well, DrFuji did, as he was the one who did all of the graphical work, hahaha. I'm sure turning down the volume wouldn't be a problem, and as for naming a Pokemon after you, that can also be arranged xD

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Very good but on episode four many mistakes were made.
That are not good enough.
Spoilered for those who haven't seen it yet.
Spoiler:

Also you should battle more trainers for experience. You missed out a double battle with a ginger called Ron and a green haired guy in that "Spring Carnival" place.

Those aren't mistakes, they are merely thing we didn't do because we didn't know about them/ are slow.

Eww... Who would want to battle with a ginger? :<

But that would ruin the surprise D:

Sure thing, I can turn down the volume a bit - The change in volume never bother bothered me but I guess I neglected how others would be hearing it. The technical difficulties may have been a 'nice touch' but I can assure you that they were never planned AND I CAN FIX SCRIPTS BETTER THAN THAT I SWEAR.

Sure, we'll find a cool Pokemon and name it after yours truly :3

Years
Episode 5 and 6 have been uploaded! (For a while now. Yes, I am late. :3)

Enjoy some more of our adventures, with me saying stupid things and looking up tidbits of information while DrFuji actually does the work :P

Back